Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is our end game?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Where will we be in 30 years time? Do you think things may change and we might finally get a gf? What about really old age. Will we be 70 or 80 year old virgins still?

To rape and destroy

Suicide is the only logical conclusion of the blackpill.

70 or 80 year old virgins still?
i will never reach that age, also, everything is turning worse in the world, not only the social interactions.

I don't think many of us will reach that age, especially if we live in the third world
here in mexico life expectancy was reduced by five years during the last government

There's not going to be an incel revolution or rebellion, that much I can tell you.

Suicide, ER, or wage slaving your way to a hospital bed.

There's not going to be an incel revolution or rebellion, that much I can tell you.
You can join the Aurelius gang... There gonna larp us to freedom!

Total human extinction

In 30 years I hope I'm dead. Probably 99% chance I will be as well. I have many chronic health issues that shorten my lifespan, severe OCD, Asperger's, and narrow clavicles. Ain't a chance I'm making it to 50. Heck, I bet I will be gone before 35-40 even

Where will we be in 30 years time? Do you think things may change and we might finally get a gf? What about really old age. Will we be 70 or 80 year old virgins still?
Rope or die of old age.

We’re nothing special just fellow lonely men rotting together

Hopeful I go insane and become the state's problem

If you think you're going to get a gf in the next 30 years why are you here, heck, if you think youre going to get a gf at all leave nigger. As for me in 30 years I will just be old and weaker

Copemaxx, spread the BP, and for the low inhib ones, go ER.

i dont see myself alive at that old age i meant i wont rope but i really hope i dont last that long

Rope or Cope.

No such thing as ascending.

In 30 years I hope I'm dead. Probably 99% chance I will be as well. I have many chronic health issues that shorten my lifespan, severe OCD, Asperger's, and narrow clavicles. Ain't a chance I'm making it to 50. Heck, I bet I will be gone before 35-40 even
Narrow clavicles shorten your life span :feelskek:

I mean its true since the stress from having a shit frame will shorten your life and make your health worse

Rope, ER, or betabuxx

Rope, Prison, Homeless, Rotting are the most realistic ones unfortunatey.

Narrow clavicles shorten your life span :feelskek:

I mean its true since the stress from having a shit frame will shorten your life and make your health worse
True. Stress will literally kill you faster

The Misogynist Vegeta End Game
Once i have acquired a significant amount of wealth (at least $100 million) i will put all of wealth to good use funding the largest effort to advance android technology to create the android wife. My efforts will hopefully bring an swift end to inceldom, letting incels across the world finally experience true love. I will not be done yet because i have two more things to do for myself, first i will find a way to achieve biological immortality, creatures like the jellyfish already have it so we can and will give it to humans, then when i have achieved that i will enter the final stage of my life of on earth, My final bit of funding will go toward a secret project one that will be able to put a human in stasis while he experiences a lifelike simulation, I will build a secret bunker deep underground safe from any nuclear attack, this bunker will have enough energy to keep me in stasis for thousands of years. Then finally with a flick of a switch i will simultaneously enter the simulation and "die", the rest of the world outside of my organization will think i am dead, when in reality i have finally achieved the ultimate goal meeting my waifu, falling in love with her and living with her forever in world so much superior to ours.