Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is nostalgic for oldcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@FrothySolutions @FrailPaleStaleMale @outherebrothers @Emba

I was born in 2002 so nostalgic stuff for me would be 2000s songs like black eyed peas tonight's gonna be a good night. And games like Minecraft and stuff on miniclip. And movies would be ice age and despicable me and toy story. And YouTubers like Yogscast and vannosgaming.

For u guys the nostalgic stuff doesn't have to be necessarily childhood stuff it could be teen stuff and 20s stuff but cuz I'm youngcel my nostalgia is only limited to me as a kid atm.

@FrustratedWhiteMale made a shit ton of threads about this kind of stuff, just go though his thread history

why do you got to make things complicated bro?

Not an oldcel

Nintendo Power (and Nintendo Fun Club), jacking my dick to the Chipettes, one very cool and cozy Liberty Weekend... uhhhhh, playing Wizardry... jacking my dick to Dotty Dog, "Dead Man's Party" and "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo, that Halloween night when I jacked off for the first time, uhhhhh, the golden age of pizza restaurants, pretending I had friends, watching my sisters play with their friends, jacking my dick to the girls from Facts of Life...

Nintendo Power (and Nintendo Fun Club), jacking my dick to the Chipettes, one very cool and cozy Liberty Weekend... uhhhhh, playing Wizardry... jacking my dick to Dotty Dog, "Dead Man's Party" and "Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo, that Halloween night when I jacked off for the first time, uhhhhh, the golden age of pizza restaurants, pretending I had friends, watching my sisters play with their friends, jacking my dick to the girls from Facts of Life...
Based oldcel coomer.

Everything from the 90s I don't see much anymore basically.

I remember sking home from school while the rich kids rode their dinosaurs past me hitting me with their tails as they passed me laughing.

I remember milking my pet rat into my cereal of mashed grass seeds in the mornings.

I remember hiding from the armed jewish ai drone swarms in the cave i stole from a family of armadillos as i ate the last bat.

I remember running away from the grocery store after my vaxxchipbuxx got cancelled because they finally got to my name on the list and read all my co posts.

I remember playing Russian roulette with a makarov that i took off a rotting corpse at a playground.

But most of all i remember potatoes.

I remember sking home from school while the rich kids rode their dinosaurs past me hitting me with their tails as they passed me laughing.

I remember milking my pet rat into my cereal of mashed grass seeds in the mornings.

I remember hiding from the armed jewish ai drone swarms in the cave i stole from a family of armadillos as i ate the last bat.

I remember running away from the grocery store after my vaxxchipbuxx got cancelled because they finally got to my name on the list and read all my co posts.

I remember playing Russian roulette with a makarov that i took off a rotting corpse at a playground.

But most of all i remember potatoes.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

man vanossgaming, fuark i remember binge watching all his videos back in the day i would always laugh hard as fuck

Dial MTV, and those hotlines that had commercials. You always knew when it was Halloweentime or Christmastime.