Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is my social life supposed to be for the next 5 decades? Yours?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Where am I supposed to meet friends? I was barely able to have friends in school and they all vanished now that everyone has graduated.

I have you guys on this forum, which is kinda good, but is that all I'm supposed to have?

What are your guys plans? I know a ton of you have no friends, and some have friends you barely hang with, what are your plans?

I have maybe 3-4 friends left , How our friendships evolve now that we barely spend time together is something I don’t know , I expect them to find new groups in college. Hard to see myself forming any friendships in the future

My social life for the last 4 years has been purely online. I have no idea on how to make friends as a 20 year old adult in real life tbh. At least without it being awkward since i'm autistic and have social anxiety.
I think that even for normies, you usually don't make a new friend in the last 5 years as an adult.
Here's how my friends have gone so far.
be 100% friendless, then FINALLY make a friend when i was 10 or 11 (still talk to him online since he moved)
Make no friends once again till i was 15 or 16 (at school)
3 of them i talked to online, but only 1 of them i talk to fairly regularly today (one of them seems to have vanished, and the other i just don't talk to at all)
then i don't make any real new friends again till i was 18 (we were good friends, talking daily up until the last month, in which he is busy doing other things)
and then once again, i sort of made a new friend, but a very casual one, @ThePlagueDoctor
So in all of 20 years, i've only made 6 friends. and only 2 of them are left.
This is the life of an autistic incel with social anxiety :cryfeels:
(but at least they are all good friends tho :))

i sort of made a new friend, but a very casual one, @ThePlagueDoctor
So in all of 20 years, i've only made 6 friends. and only 2 of them are left.
This is the life of an autistic incel with social anxiety :cryfeels:
(but at least they are all good friends tho :))
Mfw only friends are online :feelsbadman:, but it’s probably better to be friends with fellow blackpilled cels than bluepilled normies

Mfw only friends are online :feelsbadman:, but it’s probably better to be friends with fellow blackpilled cels than bluepilled normies
yeah, but even some incel tier looking men act just like bluepilled normies

I meet cels at comic con

Thinking about it is too scary tbh :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I only have "friends" online and all we do is play videogames together

Some have already married and dropped out of our social circle because they're too busy

I think in 10 years I'm just gonna end up alone and stay that way until the day I die

Modern world is disgustingly cruel :cryfeels:

wageslave until death

continue working with and talking to my internet friends, maybe meet them in real life

Where was I supposed to interact with girls when I always went to all boys schools and college. And having next to no women in the company I worked in, and had no females in my own social circle in the company. Also had almost no women in my social circle during my entire lifespan up until now and counting. Facebook? No not unless I'm a 8/10 chad.

Tbh I don't care about having male friends I don't get along with anyone where I live. I just want a relationship with a female.

I only have .co now

How old are u? I don't think I have more than 3 decades left. My health is messed up and most of my grandparents died before they turned 60.

I'll struggle for the next few decades that's for certain. I know LDAR will only make things worse for me. I want time to pass as quick as possible, most likely I'll wage slave, gymmaxx and vidya for the remainder of my life.

My entire social circle is cucked and boring. The only somewhat entertaining conversations in my life happen here.

Where am I supposed to meet friends? I was barely able to have friends in school and they all vanished now that everyone has graduated.
You can not make meaningful friendships post 16. I regret cutting off my friends after school because maybe then I'd have something to do other than being lonely.