Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is more beieveable?

What is more believable?

• Someone tells you they're an alien or antichrist or reincarnation of a famous person...

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Someone tells you to just improve your personality bro!!!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
Energy can't be created or destroyed so I would belive in the reincarnation the most

It is more believable to me that someone would tell me to just improve my personality bro. The normie social media is full of that garbage tier ''advice'', I've seen it multiple times.

But I've never seen someone claim they're an alien or a reincarnation of a famous person. People would immediately think that person is insane.

Unironically first one since antichrist is real

I am an alien though fr
paul smile GIF

This is literally me

It is more believable to me that someone would tell me to just improve my personality bro. The normie social media is full of that garbage tier ''advice'', I've seen it multiple times.

But I've never seen someone claim they're an alien or a reincarnation of a famous person. People would immediately think that person is insane.
I am an alien though fr
paul smile GIF

This is literally me

There used to be this user with a gray alien avi. Where did he go?

Personality is subjective and cannot be “improved”

I'm not charismatic at all so definitely not the anti Christ. I wouldn't be surprised if I was an alien tho. I don't feel human and I've never been victim to the same instincts most normies are.

Well, the idea was that he is an unidentified walking specimen. And you've just identified him :feelshaha:

It's over for dneum912cels
i see, i thought he was just being a douche