Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is meant by “bad boy”?

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I see it often. Girls always drool over them and chase them down like puppies but I still don’t know what the traits are.

I used to see guys act like the bad boy online and all these chicks would lust after them but I can’t pinpoint what is that they are doing exactly.

I am naturally a kind guy. I enjoy helping others but years after years of nothing but the literal definition of persecution have left me as a pessimistic prick

They are only into ATTRACTIVE bad boys t. Meeks

An incel bad boy is compensating for something in their eyes

They are only into ATTRACTIVE bad boys t. Meeks

An incel bad boy is compensating for something in their eyes
I dont think it is possibly to ascend simply by acting like a “bad boy”. I just want to know what are the traits since I always think about them the day I became blackpilled/redpilled
I used to be part of a roleplay community and a guy from my class was there. He was a paki curry short and skinny but he acts like a badass online and he used to get hordes of bitches. Of course they don’t know how he looks except me.

I dont think it is possibly to ascend simply by acting like a “bad boy”. I just want to know what are the traits since I always think about them the day I became blackpilled/redpilled
I used to be part of a roleplay community and a guy from my class was there. He was a paki curry short and skinny but he acts like a badass online and he used to get hordes of bitches. Of course they don’t know how he looks except me.
Ok, first of all you need to become a Chad, then have sex... and that's it.

Dark triad :chad:
Low Inhibition is also key, stuff like tattoos, drugs and alcohol show that you aren't worried about messing up your body
They do what they want without much (if any) concern for others.
This only really works if you're gl of course. An :incel: who does it is seen as an unlikable prick.

Ok, first of all you need to become a Chad, then have sex... and that's it.
Oh thx bro i totally didn’t know this shit for the thousandth time

Youre a felon but youre good looking, so youre not a criminal but just a bad boy. That aggravated felony for robbing a bank and killing off hostages? Obviously a mistake, fucking cops, nobody good looking could ever possibly be a bad person, I mean oh my god Jessica just look at his face!

Oh thx bro i totally didn’t know this shit for the thousandth time
You are welcome! But seriosly, they love bad boys because they are chads. There is no "special traits". Stop coping.

I see it often. Girls always drool over them and chase them down like puppies but I still don’t know what the traits are.

I used to see guys act like the bad boy online and all these chicks would lust after them but I can’t pinpoint what is that they are doing exactly.

I am naturally a kind guy. I enjoy helping others but years after years of nothing but the literal definition of persecution have left me as a pessimistic prick
One way to be a bad boy in girls' eyes is to deal drugs.

One way to be a bad boy in girls' eyes is to deal drugs.
They only wanna fuck to get free drugs not out of affection
You are welcome! But seriosly, they love bad boys because they are chads. There is no "special traits". Stop coping.
And you are still repeating it. Broken radio.

The virgin criminal vs the Chad bad boy

Bad boy persona dosent work if you’re not at least average looking

One thing I notice that unlike the ones that say there above, is that having these characteristics you do not even need to be "chad", of course if it is one it will be exponentially increased. A *** guy or an ugly / medium thugmaxx latin can still kill, of course if it were a thugmaxx chad it would still be better.

One thing I notice that unlike the ones that say there above, is that having these characteristics you do not even need to be "chad", of course if it is one it will be exponentially increased. A *** guy or an ugly / medium thugmaxx latin can still kill, of course if it were a thugmaxx chad it would still be better.
I notice it too. A nice chad slays but a criminal dark chad has a harem

chad with hunter eyes, sharp jaw, who sell marihuana to kids and curse here and there

A boy with status in society doesn't matter where it comes from exerting dominance over peers or innocent stray animals doesn't matter, he has to be an alpha ape with connections too(like being part of group of bullies) if he has beaten her exes that means he's hotter too, that's what I got from seeing my sister relationships at least..