Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is making me lose hope more than anything, is seeing even good looking guys struggle

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
Nowadays I see legit good looking guys struggle with women. Im not talking male models, but OBVIOUS above average good looking guys, like college jocks.

I see them walking around getting rejected, rejected again, rejected.

I know a guy who is 25, he got a girl, made her pregnant, efter 1 year she dumps him and cheats on him, and is now with some other bloke. He is now a single dad with all the responsibilities which comes with that, very little free time.

I made a Chadfish experiment on tinder and even him got rejected by LEGIT UGLY FAT women, young hot girls are super bitchy towards him and many many flakes, ignores, blocks.

I mean, if a legit good looking guy struggle today, how the FUCK are we, as ugly or at best average, gonna succeed? I just dont see it.

I think things are looking very very bad for the average man in the west.

women will keep on climbing the chad ladder until they're 6 feet under.

This is the thing that finally killed what hope I had left. I realised that even if I, as a 3/10, somehow gained 3 more points, I would STILL be fucked.

Having a Y chromosome is a death sentence.

you need to be male model or you get nothing. It´s not an exaggeration.

For average looking guys it´s such a thin line between being forever alone and having a gf.

The average guy simply gets a gf by sheer luck, by being at the right place at the right time. Unfortunately a lot of us incels are just unlucky.

Luck is extremely underrated on here.

For average looking guys it´s such a thin line between being forever alone and having a gf.

The average guy simply gets a gf by sheer luck, by being at the right place at the right time. Unfortunately a lot of us incels are just unlucky.

Its not only that, It seems like u need to be:

1. Good looking
2. Have a huge instagram following and social media
3. Go to trips all the time, tons of photos of ur trips
4. Be charming, fun, have tons of friends, be social

The female standards keep raising every day, even fucking average women got a shit ton of standards now.

50 PERCENT of young men in germany is single for fuck sake, that is HALF the male population, u think they are single cause they are slaying so much? :D Ofcourse not, they are sexually starved and the females are fucking a few percentage of the others.

Wow, Im telling you, western society is about to go to shit for real.

women will keep on climbing the chad ladder until they're 6 feet under.

1. Good looking

The female standards keep raising every day, even fucking average women got a shit ton of standards now.

50 PERCENT of young men in germany is single for fuck sake, that is HALF the male population, u think they are single cause they are slaying so much? :D Ofcourse not, they are sexually starved and the females are fucking a few percentage of the others.

"No you dirty virgin loser! It's because they have terrible personalities and never shower and are all NEETS!"

1. Good looking

exactly. I made a thread about this a while ago.

Looks is only the first of many hoops you have to jump through nowadays and the bar for passing the looks barrier is male model looks.

exactly. I made a thread about this a while ago.

Looks is only the first of many hoops you have to jump through nowadays and the bar for passing the looks barrier is male model looks.

So true. Looks are step one, u have to get over that one, but when u do, theres a SHIT TON more stuff too.

The standards are sky high.

And what do western females really provide with no more? What are their characteristics? What do they bring to the table? A stuck up feminist attitude and a pussy which have been fucked by high status Chads for 10 years.

For fuck sake man, its not just worth it no more.
What boggles my mind is that not more males are complaining, what the fuck are they even doing? Its not like they all are having a great sexual life or relationships.

MY CHAD CATFISH have a hard time for fuck sake, a very hard time, what the fuck are average recessed-cels birdbones doing?

They will just tell u: "be more confident man, be alpha! work on ur personality .. maybe join a dance class??" My fucking god, men are so god damn blue pilled, THEY are the ones who are upholding this crazy fucking society.

IN WHAT WORLD is a female 4 worthy of fucking a Chad 9?

IN WHAT WORLD should a male 7 have to FIGHT AND FIGHT and jump thru 5000 hoops to get a slim female 5?

Fuck this shit

Basically.

Lots of these normie men just bumblefucked their way into relationships. Left to their own devices they'd be single 99% of the time.

Basically.

Lots of these normie men just bumblefucked their way into relationships. Left to their own devices they'd be single 99% of the time.

Yes and trust me when I say 99% of guys in relationships are cucked. I dont mean cucked in the real sense, neccesarily, but cucked in terms of the women controlling everything and many times probably fucking other guys behind his back.

Almost ALL modern relationships I hear of, the girl is a huge fucking cunt and controls everything.

From my irl observation, I guenuinly think you might be right. The luckpill is hard to swallow.

The difference between ascending or not is like the difference between working your ass off in a shit paying job and winning the lottery. The cult of hard work is a part of our slave morality.

Update.

I just messaged a 38 year old hot girl with fake tits with my Chadfish.

Me: "Hey!"
Her: "Bye"

Blocked.

Do u guys fucking understand how over it is?

can we see this chadfish?

Ive shown u in my previous thread, hold on i will find the photo again
can we see this chadfish?

This is my Chadfish, getting ignored and cunted by MANY girls

mxb3uxC.jpg

yP3QngD.jpg

Last edited:
Update.

I just messaged a 38 year old hot girl with fake tits with my Chadfish.

Me: "Hey!"
Her: "Bye"

Blocked.

Do u guys fucking understand how over it is?
no my friend it is not over...

It is never began.

I see good-looking guys with ugly foids all the fucking time. It's the most disheartening shit ever, you just know it's over when you look at that.

I see good-looking guys with ugly foids all the fucking time. It's the most disheartening shit ever, you just know it's over when you look at that.
Same bro.. Its like that all over the world then. Its truly over

Yes, good looking guys without status have to settle with ugly fat hogs now.

The slim hot girls ALL bang top 1% Chads with money and status.

With stuff like Tinder, foids are raising their standards almost exponentially. I'm wondering if given enough time, it's going to get to the point of a Chad singularity where only one UltraChad is worthy.

it is good thing. The reset of the world is getting closer

What, how is that a good thing ? lol

Womens rights were a mistake, the more they have the more bitchy they become.

What, how is that a good thing ? lol
It is funny to watch when good looking guys struggle. Worshipped all life and now surprise. Also the faster the world collapses, the faster some change will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back