Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What is life like for RegularManlet?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

Everytime I go outside of my house I am the guy in the middle, I honest to god can not remember the time I was taller than another male, I am surrounded by people taller than me, needless to say this is not a very attractive quality.

Edit: Actually I am taller than my father a little however I think that is an exception to the overall sadness of my situation

Last edited:
What's your height?

Edit: Actually I am taller than my father a little however I think that is an exception to the overall sadness of my situation
Lucky, I'm a few inches shorter than my dad and he makes fun of me for it. :feelsree:

Lucky, I'm a few inches shorter than my dad and he makes fun of me for it. :feelsree:
I guess it is lucky because if i was shorter than my dad I could be like 5ft to 5ft 3 and it would be even more over and depressing

we are not seen as humans we are hated and unwanted by everyone

Brutal.

I'm always the shorter one also.

View attachment 977581
Everytime I go outside of my house I am the guy in the middle, I honest to god can not remember the time I was taller than another male, I am surrounded by people taller than me, needless to say this is not a very attractive quality.

Brutal fucking situation, For me my hair is thinning and my nose is breaking on one side, Its fucking over, Imma be balding jew soon, Should i buy a kippah and larp as a jew and see if i can get rich?

5'5 its not the shortest but in chadstralia its short
Never let anyone tell you your failures are due to you not working hard enough. It's a lie we manlets get told often. Don't believe it.

What's your race?
Caucasian, so I can seamaxx. I can't find the will to do anything in life though lately let alone travel to a shithole country.
Brutal.

I'm always the shorter one also.
Yeah it sucks so much
how do you live with such amount of spiders?
Normie meme, im sure theres spiders everywhere.
For me my hair is thinning and my nose is breaking on one side
Why is your nose broken.
That's brutal. Chadstralians are moggers
I asked someone here if chadstralians are tall and he disagreed but I think regardless 5'5 is noticeably short here, just like in the image I posted above to start this thread.
Never let anyone tell you your failures are due to you not working hard enough. It's a lie we manlets get told often. Don't believe it.
Lol, my mother thinks I am lazy sometimes.
I feel like I have just been beaten down by my peers in highschool and its literally still affecting me.

Caucasian, so I can seamaxx. I can't find the will to do anything in life though lately let alone travel to a shithole country.
Interesting. I have never seen a cumskin as short as your dad with wife and kids. He must have been extremely well-off.

Interesting. I have never seen a cumskin as short as your dad with wife and kids. He must have been extremely well-off.
My mother was abused as a child and autistic and my dad still heightmogs her she is like 4'11 I think so thats how my dad got to reproduce.

For me though even if I am a bit taller than my dad and look less ethnic than him, even that doesnt save me, no social opportunities to get lucky with an autistic foid and height matters more than ever.

I blame my grandparents more than my parents though, both my mothers and fathers parents were very short and one of my parents is a product of cousin incest.

IIRC the manlet in the middle is exactly my height (5ft). Only difference is I'm fat and curry albeit I do have better hair.
Yeah I feel bad complaining out my height since I know you are 5 ft.

Regardless though everytime I go out I may as well be that guy, I am shorter than almost everyone.

IIRC the manlet in the middle is exactly my height (5ft). Only difference is I'm fat and curry albeit I do have better hair.
The manlet in the middle is 5'3" Rob

we are not seen as humans we are hated and unwanted by everyone
:yes: whenever I'm around other people or wait in line, I can see the smug faces of men who look down on me, literally.

Just today I was behind a guy head taller than me and I wondered how's it feels like seeing others top of the head. I don't get it how can someone have confidence issues as a taller guy.

Just today I was behind a guy head taller than me and I wondered how's it feels like seeing others top of the head.
Yeah I have no idea what thats like, idk if my hair looks good from that angle too lol, especially sometimes I think I get a bit of headset hair

Yeah I have no idea what thats like, idk if my hair looks good from that angle too lol, especially sometimes I think I get a bit of headset hair
Very rarely I have an opportunity to talk to someone around my height. And it feels so great seeing someone as an equal and be treated as such. I wish so much that I was at least 5'9.

Very rarely I have an opportunity to talk to someone around my height. And it feels so great seeing someone as an equal and be treated as such. I wish so much that I was at least 5'9.
Yeah its more about not being short than being tall, I just want to get rid of the negatives, I dont want the free ride of being a massive tallfag

Yeah its more about not being short than being tall, I just want to get rid of the negatives, I dont want the free ride of being a massive tallfag
Same bro.

That sucks man it just aint fair

Yeah it sucks so much

Normie meme, im sure theres spiders everywhere.

Why is your nose broken.

I asked someone here if chadstralians are tall and he disagreed but I think regardless 5'5 is noticeably short here, just like in the image I posted above to start this thread.

Lol, my mother thinks I am lazy sometimes.
I feel like I have just been beaten down by my peers in highschool and its literally still affecting me.
My nose was broken at birth its always been sagging

That's gonna be me in my 40s most likely

Bald manlet

That's gonna be me in my 40s most likely

Bald manlet
I cope with my hair at least makes me look slightly taller