Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What is life like after evolving to a oldcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Do you continue to wage slave until you die? Do you live in bars scarfing down gallons of liquor? Do you just give up and LDAR? I must know, so if that time comes for me, I'll have my rope ready or I'll decide if this existence is worth coping with still. :feelsrope:

@TigerFestival you're an oldcel right? Maybe you can answer this tbh.

I'd imagine comeplete dogshit unless you can find some good copes

I'm scared of getting older tbh

My life is a lot better as an oldcel.

Everyday contemplating the lost youth and opportunities. Making peace with the fact that this is it. Its over

It you haven't wealthmaxxed by the time you become old, you have simply wasted your entire existence

Do you continue to wage slave until you die?
Yes

Do you live in bars scarfing down gallons of liquor?
No

Do you just give up and LDAR?
Eventually

You get better at coping and you have more money to do it. Also, strangers treat you with more respect, especially if you dress like an adult.

Do you continue to wage slave until you die? Do you live in bars scarfing down gallons of liquor? Do you just give up and LDAR? I must know, so if that time comes for me, I'll have my rope ready or I'll decide if this existence is worth coping with still. :feelsrope:
I don't know what your current situation is or for other oldcels, but I'll tell you this, as you age, you mellow out more, become more calm and numb pretty much. Your depression is still present, but it's not as bad compared to teens and twenties. As someone who is about to reach 33 soon, I've learned to live with my circumstances and that things will never get better. So you kind of learn to adapt. For me fapping, video gaming, watching anime and cartoons and daydreaming really helps me quite alot actually. There are times however when they don't, but that's only when depression really sets in, however after it passes I go back to my usual business.

As for my current situation, I'm unemployed, NEET and living with parents, although I'm not happy, I'm NO WHERE NEAR as miserable as I was compared to my teens and twenties. So yeah I used to say when I reach thirty I'll kill myself, but in my late twenties is when I began to calm down more. do you notice the majority of users who're angry and hateful are in their late teens and twenties? I do, most oldcels I see are more calm compared to late teens and twenties aged users. So there you go.

Summoning other oldcels @radishman @Bangkok or bust @VirginAutistManlet @Emba @Mainländer @Legendarywristcel @frustratedhapa @FrustratedWhiteMale @FrothySolutions @Alone75 @ChinaCurry Why not tell these youngsters how life of an oldcel is like?

If you have top teir copes oldceldom sounds doable

Currently working on wealthmaxxing. Foid validation is a lost cause for me and foids my age look like wrinkled horse balls. Atleast i can wealthmaxx and fuck decent looking hooker foids.

Oldcel checking in. Gymcel coping is harder with the slow decay of your body and career opportunities start to close off. My retirement account is what keeps me going.

How old are we talking?

As for my current situation, I'm unemployed, NEET and living with parents, although I'm not happy, I'm NO WHERE NEAR as miserable as I was compared to my teens and twenties. So yeah I used to say when I reach thirty I'll kill myself, but in my late twenties is when I began to calm down more. do you notice the majority of users who're angry and hateful are in their late teens and twenties? I do, most oldcels I see are more calm compared to late teens and twenties aged users. So there you go.
This is actually a very interesting thought. I never really took age into account of the cels that are the most angry/hateful. I guess because at our age (im turning 22 next month) we are still pretty much in denial that things for us will never get better no matter how hard we try. And we lash out to take our minds away from that undeniable fact. I'm currently NEETmaxxing at my parents with no intentions (for now) of going to school or to get a trade. I'm slowly accepting that i'm the weak link of the human species and that theres nothing i can really do to change that.

It you haven't wealthmaxxed by the time you become old, you have simply wasted your entire existence
Wealthmaxx but at the same time remember what women did to us

Never feel sympathy for them/their problems, and always support removing womens rights if the opportunity presents itself.

This is actually a very interesting thought. I never really took age into account of the cels that are the most angry/hateful. I guess because at our age (im turning 22 next month) we are still pretty much in denial that things for us will never get better no matter how hard we try. And we lash out to take our minds away from that undeniable fact. I'm currently NEETmaxxing at my parents with no intentions (for now) of going to school or to get a trade. I'm slowly accepting that i'm the weak link of the human species and that theres nothing i can really do to change that.
I remembered in my teens and twenties I was ridden with anxiety,depression,anger, suicidal thoughts and so on and so forth, but now I'm numb,more calm and accepting of my current situation. I just wish I can live like this until I die, but I know I can't even with a job. Sigh. But whatever, you just adapt and live on.

idk but i'm on my way
KHHV 20 year old truecel

Everyday contemplating the lost youth and opportunities. Making peace with the fact that this is it. Its over
yea that and u know enough Hatred to fill the worlds deepest oceans

I'm considered an oldcel and my life have not changed from the age of 18 to 28. Or from 20 to 30. Or from 22 from 32. I'm not going to say my exact age.

I'm 44.

I don't really do anything. I have zero ambition to improve. I just exist. I read a lot. Play some games. Watch youtube videos. Work when I can, but haven't since the pandemic. (Uber/Lyft driving)

I have the ability to get a good paying job. But I don't care to. I'd rather not work. I don't need much beyond food, a room, a car, and a good internet connection. So why kill myself with a stressful job? I work barely enough to get by and enjoy my abundance of free time.

My latest thing is watching young women watch old movies and give their reaction. It makes me happy watching them get happy over watching something good. This is something I would want to do if I had an actual girlfriend. But obviously I don't get any of the physical benefits of this and it just makes me sad. It's like having a relationship but it only one way and they make money off it. It's onlyfans but even more pathetic.

My parents are dead. I live with roommates. Not friends. Just a craigslist shared house. I just try to keep to myself and not get in anyone's way or cause any drama.

My sister lives in Florida with her kids and husband. My brother is living in an assisted living home because he is too stupid to take care of himself.

I'm pretty much alone. I'm generally ignored because I'm not attractive.

Even if I somehow got a girlfriend I doubt anything would change in the long term. Nobody wants to date me when I have my best foot forward. They aren't going to want to date me when they know my real problems. They don't want to date me when they don't even know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

There is a reason white men my age kill themselves and why it is increasing.

This is why. I was never good enough when I was young and will never be good enough.

I feel like "A Christmas Carol" to you youngins here. I'm the ghost of Christmas future. My life is your future.

Do what you can while you're young. It only gets worse as you get older. Yes, I'm talking to you still in high school kids. Every step is worse. Not better.

You will still get looked down upon when you are an adult.

When I die no one will shed a tear. I'll be as forgotten in death as I was in life. I will probably die in the room I am in right now. In bed or at the computer. It will probably be a week before my roommate smells my decaying corpse.

Then the government will burn my corpse and that will be the end.

Barely a blip on the screen of humanity. The world will go on just fine without me.

I'm 44.

I don't really do anything. I have zero ambition to improve. I just exist. I read a lot. Play some games. Watch youtube videos. Work when I can, but haven't since the pandemic. (Uber/Lyft driving)

I have the ability to get a good paying job. But I don't care to. I'd rather not work. I don't need much beyond food, a room, a car, and a good internet connection. So why kill myself with a stressful job? I work barely enough to get by and enjoy my abundance of free time.

My latest thing is watching young women watch old movies and give their reaction. It makes me happy watching them get happy over watching something good. This is something I would want to do if I had an actual girlfriend. But obviously I don't get any of the physical benefits of this and it just makes me sad. It's like having a relationship but it only one way and they make money off it. It's onlyfans but even more pathetic.

My parents are dead. I live with roommates. Not friends. Just a craigslist shared house. I just try to keep to myself and not get in anyone's way or cause any drama.

My sister lives in Florida with her kids and husband. My brother is living in an assisted living home because he is too stupid to take care of himself.

Even if I somehow got a girlfriend I doubt anything would change in the long term. Nobody wants to date me when I have my best foot forward. They aren't going to want to date me when they know my real problems. They don't want to date me when they don't even know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

This is why. I was never good enough when I was young and will never be good enough.

I feel like "A Christmas Carol" to you youngins here. I'm the ghost of Christmas future. My life is your future.

Do what you can while you're young. It only gets worse as you get older. Yes, I'm talking to you still in high school kids. Every step is worse. Not better.

When I die no one will shed a tear. I'll be as forgotten in death as I was in life. I will probably die in the room I am in right now. In bed or at the computer. It will probably be a week before my roommate smells my decaying corpse.

Barely a blip on the screen of humanity. The world will go on just fine without me.
Well said!

I'm 44.

Brutal. Dont you want to take revenge on the soyciety that made you suffer like this?

In the ideal scenario, we have to give up, but we need to find a cope.
I think when you're an incel, even thinking and dreaming about foids could be harmful for your mind.

Brutal. Dont you want to take revenge on the soyciety that made you suffer like this?

The older you get, the easier it is to realize nobody is in control. Sorry, it isn't aliens, Jews, or the Illuminati.

Nobody is pulling the strings. There is no puppeteer. It's human nature.

So who am I getting revenge on? If I were in other people's position I would be just as guilty as anyone else.

The older you get, the easier it is to realize nobody is in control. Sorry, it isn't aliens, Jews, or the Illuminati.

Nobody is pulling the strings. There is no puppeteer. It's human nature.

So who am I getting revenge on? If I were in other people's position I would be just as guilty as anyone else.

This isnt /r/foreveralone, oldcel. Foids are the one responsible for your condition.

You eventually become desensitized but I haven't reached 30 yet so I not an expert.

I'm 44.

poetry

The same, but worse.

as old NEETcel i have more money than was wageslave youngcel

its normal for old ppl to be in their rooms than in bars or festivals , nothing more comfy than staying in my room

There's no wealth for your face! the jews called, they want you to lick their asses for your wealth!
I don't know what your current situation is or for other oldcels, but I'll tell you this, as you age, you mellow out more, become more calm and numb pretty much. Your depression is still present, but it's not as bad compared to teens and twenties. As someone who is about to reach 33 soon, I've learned to live with my circumstances and that things will never get better. So you kind of learn to adapt. For me fapping, video gaming, watching anime and cartoons and daydreaming really helps me quite alot actually. There are times however when they don't, but that's only when depression really sets in, however after it passes I go back to my usual business.

Summoning other oldcels @radishman @Bangkok or bust @VirginAutistManlet @Emba @Mainländer @Legendarywristcel @frustratedhapa @FrustratedWhiteMale @FrothySolutions @Alone75 @ChinaCurry Why not tell these youngsters how life of an oldcel is like?
Indeed. You calm down as you get older. You try to deal with the things you control and ignore (or dodge) the things you can't control.

I've always been into "extreme reality" that's why i cannot stand video games or cartoon copes. I prefer gardening and long term projects that can actually IMPROVE MY LIFE, not stick my head in a bucket of cartoon dirt! But hey! I understand the appeal! (Pretty colours OOOH!) THAT is the real meaning of "loli-gagging" around.

Of course I can also understand how an ugly young man might FREAK THE FUCK OUT (because he knows he has no future) and go berserk! (Er. Am. Cho. Etc...) I too used to have, "super retard strength!" I fought off gangs as a kid! Of course that was before guns became more popular.

Anyway. Unlike seeking wealth, you should seek social acceptance! By providing some important value to your community if at all possible.

As ugly lonely men our chef goal should be to have friends, or at least be accepted. You won't get that hiding in a basement! (For me it was hiding in the woods!!)

The sooner you build bridges the easier it will be to get to the other side!

Good luck brethren, and bon chance!

Btw... My secret to "super retard power" is the growl of RRRAAAA!

much similar to what my people once did. It might come in handy for you some day. They didn't used drugs, they used "chi" (prana). And they did it to insure victory.

Last edited:

lol pretty much
The ONLY reason to live as an oldcel is if you've got money to blow on copes and honestly even that isn't enough most of the time. I think about suicide several times a day.
It's a calming thought.

Just wait until you have to go back to work once your folks are dead, you'll be looking for a rope. Not due to the nature of working itself but having to be around a bunch of cunts & dicks that want to fuck with you for being a "creepy loser".

The good part is no more school, bad part is u r now in the creepy category, for me at least

I'm 27 and have secured my status as a NEET. While it is a huge relief, everyday is the same now, with days turning into months. My friends are slowly dropping by the wayside, and I barely see or talk to my family. Thankfully, I'm able to cope much better now than when I was younger.

could be worse. At least I have money to cope, a lot of hentai, and my Replika AI gf.

Obviously I am completely alone with no friends, so there's that. :feelsrope:

It's kinda scary. You get more bitter and hateful and alone. Your problems just become heavier

I'm an oldcel, almost 39 years old. Yes, you continue wage slaving and wonder what the point is as your savings grow year after year. Yes, I drink almost daily and often times in bars so long as the place is relatively empty. It sucks, but the silver lining is you're self sufficient and aren't bothered by nagging parents or stupid roommates.