Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is jestermaxx?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
Thank you for answer

IMG 20240704 112955

Putting this in your insta bio

It is where you act like a clown for everyone to laugh at, wouldnt recommend.

It's basically about acting ridiculous in the hope of getting some female attention

It's when normies on tinder use self deprecating jokes and cringe puns to get foids attention. For example "a wild match appeared!!!" or "I might be 5'6 but Eiffel for you" :lul: :feelsugh:

It's when normies on tinder use self deprecating jokes and cringe puns to get foids attention. For example "a wild match appeared!!!" or "I might be 5'6 but Eiffel for you" :lul: :feelsugh:

There was a situation at my workplace where a 7/10 female arrived. Immediately the manager and cashier started to act funny around her, they tried to be humorous while putting each other down. The show was almost sad but they were jestermaxxing.

when you try to get girls by trying to be more funny
when in reality they just find attractive guys funny and laugh at whatever they say

There was a situation at my workplace where a 7/10 female arrived. Immediately the manager and cashier started to act funny around her, they tried to be humorous while putting each other down. The show was almost sad but they were jestermaxxing.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
What a bunch of retarded dumbasses.
I'd love to see when a Chad had entered this place just in that moment... :feelskek: and the foid went instantly :ahegao:

Last edited: