Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What is it with normies that makes Soy Wars so appealing to them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Disney has passively generated probably a billion dollars today by online merch sales, and doing exactly nothing because the date May 4th, sounds the same as a line uttered by some British actor who in real life hated Soy Wars. In fact, every single actor who was in Soy Wars ended up publicly hating it for being so soy and wanting nothing to do with it afterwards.

How is this related to inceldom? The entire demographic that is obsessed with Soy Wars and pours their life earnings into collecting soy wars funkopops and plastic replica lightsabers, are the same demographic that will donate $5000 to a random whore on patreon and twitch.

:feelsree: Every single dollar that goes to a 2/10 whore who streams her tits on twitch moves the Overton window of hypergamy to the right even further.

Disney Star Wars is soy. Pre Disney Star Wars is pretty good though. Especially the games and soundtracks to the films

Consooomers who see the Star Wars brand and cream themselves because it’s recognizable. Pre Disney Star Wars and a select few things after like rogue one and fallen order are good.

You can transform a lot of things to change ones agenda. I would say that Star Wars was usually seen as nerdy and non normie in its infancy. Over time I guess it became more mainstream and intersected with progressive values. In this case Disney is pandering to a demographic. But overall I do not care about Star Wars, I’m not a fan of the genre of sci fi.

idk but soywars has honestly always been pretty shit, its just that more recently they've made it even more shit than it already was

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back