Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What is it with foids and therapy

respect_wahmen

respect_wahmen

Greycel
Any time you get "yikes"d on the internet, the foids and soys always have to say you need THERAPY.

THERAPY THERAPY THERAPY :soy:

My theory is that females are so deprived of genuine struggles that the few ones they have managed to conjure can be remedied by conversing with a woman on the couch. What do they get out of it and why can't they shut up about it.

They saw it on tv and think it's real

Therapy is so you become docile and accepting of how shitty the world is. It benefits them so they encourage it

Any time you get "yikes"d on the internet, the foids and soys always have to say you need THERAPY.

THERAPY THERAPY THERAPY :soy:

My theory is that females are so deprived of genuine struggles that the few ones they have managed to conjure can be remedied by conversing with a woman on the couch. What do they get out of it and why can't they shut up about it.

It's just another way to shut you up and spend money instead of venting online for free. Females believe you need to contribute to society even if you get nothing out of it because just like the government, you are man when it is convenient and a sexless entity when it isn't.

The only thing that is even worth it for some people is the pills (placebo effect or not I can't tell). Unless you pay a shit ton of money, you won't be able to speak with therapists daily about issues you are having, and for incels, issues they are struggling with occur daily and can't wait.

Also I think women also tell incels to "get help" as a way of making sexless men look like the bad guy. The redpill has this wrong: it isn't that women want you to be the bad guy because they find you attractive when you do that,

they want you to be the bad guy so they can justify treating you badly and getting others to do the same.

Women, unless they are pretending to be edgy, want to be seen as the good person in any situation involving men. That's another reason why they don't like sensitive, emotional weak men, it takes the focus off them and any possible sympathy and attention (however little it may be).

Females tend to have more verbal skills than men, and their problems are related to an abundance of socio-sexual relationships rather than an absence of them, so therapy is a good way for them to sort out their lives (or, more accurately, their lies).

Yes i need a theraphy of deep throating session and raw anal fuck theraphy that would seriously work