Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is it with coalburners?

Initium

Initium

Captain
FD4D3E7A B216 4695 8182 09EB77AB671C

Why would a foid act like this? Imagine a white foid in the 1950’s, why are they so different?

Jews have really ruined this country.

Bro that's racist

Fuck this coalburner

I can guarantee you there'd have been coalburners even in the 50s heck even in the 1850s just they'd have screamed that the nigger raped them or something idk

I can guarantee you there'd have been coalburners even in the 50s heck even in the 1850s just they'd have screamed that the nigger raped them or something idk
I think his point is that they’d’ve been a fringe minority before nigculture going mainstream

I think his point is that they’d’ve been a fringe minority before nigculture going mainstream
Ofc if nigs and whores were not able to be in proximity they'd not have naturally fucked

Yeah but they had class and didn’t act like idiots. I guess this is me wondering why foids are so degen. Like they weren’t this way 70 years ago, at least not publicly like this.

because niggers are low inhib and dark triad and violent and dangerous, all things foids prefer

I remember seeing interesting data about interracial dating. It showed that white women who date black men have lower IQ on average than black women who dated white men. I think that pretty much sums it up, people with different IQ levels are attracted to different things generally speaking. So the low IQ ghettobunnys tend to like low inhib nogs

this is the entire premise of that retarded book, to kill a mockingbird

View attachment 1226480

Why would a foid act like this? Imagine a white foid in the 1950’s, why are they so different?

Jews have really ruined this country.
There was all always race mixing but society didn't put up with this bullshit. White people had a strong sense of community and wanting to be around those that looked like them. Race mixing and homosexuality and transgenderism was just not Is tolerated in the public even though it was on the DL. Because the baby boomers created the sexual revolution and integration, It has been a disaster for the white race.