Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is it liked to be loved?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
What is it liked to be loved?

If you were to put a gun to my head, and have me answer this question as brusquely as possible, here it goes: if you are loved you feel it in your heart, and other people feel it to. That is what love feels like. That is what love SHOULD feel like, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. You can't be alone in love. Love is together. I KNOW IT. And I'm sorry, but if you can't feel this way or comprehend of weight of it, you are simply dead inside. You have no soul, or your soul was broken by lack of fulfillment, or dead of neglect like a baby in bathwater.

I can't feel that feeling. BUT I KNOW ITS THERE CAGED AWAY AND I STARE AT IT LONGFULLY.

Is it possible for you to ever feel that feeling? I don't know. But what I do know is that it really sucks for now.

Last edited:
To answer the actual question: you shouldn't be asking that here

Nobody knows here

To answer the actual question: you shouldn't be asking that here
I should because we'd have the most perplexing and artful answers.

This is a Rick&Morty tier answer, but as far as everyone here is concerned love is not real.

This is a Rick&Morty tier answer, but as far as everyone here is concerned love is not real.
I dont watch that show, but I would imagine something like "actually love is a Siamese cat named Pepsi" is closer.

It depends on the type of love you're talking about. Platonic love that friends and family show you, we can experience. Genuine romantic and sexual love that you can get, we'll never experience

I remember this one time in middle school when I had my first love. I look back to it fondly even though she dgaf about me.
Just helplessly chasing a bitch who couldn't care less about me was the closest thing I had to teen love and romantic love in general.
Apparently she liked some guy who was better looking than me and taller than me. Brutal lol

It depends on the type of love you're talking about. Platonic love that friends and family show you, we can experience. Genuine romantic and sexual love that you can get, we'll never experience
a lot of incels don't even understand platonic love

if you are loved you feel it in your heart, and other people feel it to. That is what love feels like
I would say you feel love more on a purely biochemical level. If you have an ugly face you will of course not attract the other person and there will be no "love" between

:cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Truecel will never know

I dont watch that show, but I would imagine something like "actually love is a Siamese cat named Pepsi" is closer.
Well think of it this way.
Most atheists who are avert to the concept of god make the argument "I haven't seen or heard him, He has never worked any miracles for me, what reason do I have to believe?"
For incels love is like that. You've never felt it, you only read about it and estimate what it should feel like.
Hell, if not for other people documenting their experiences, you wouldn't fucking know it's a thing.

Well think of it this way.
Most atheists who are avert to the concept of god make the argument "I haven't seen or heard him, He has never worked any miracles for me, what reason do I have to believe?"
For incels love is like that. You've never felt it, you only read about it and estimate what it should feel like.
Hell, if not for other people documenting their experiences, you wouldn't fucking know it's a thing.
hell is pretty extreme and gay obviously

I don't know, can't relate. Never been loved by anyone, not even by my parents.

My grandma showed me unconditional love. There are a few positive outcomes:
  • Since I received so much attention from her I never seek attention from others. I feel very shy when the spotlight is on me
  • I can cope with any setbacks, whether it's financial or death. Can't think of any setback that would put me in emotional distress
  • I have a lot of empathy - I feel like crying when I see others cry, and children are drawn to me
  • Can go forever with being by myself/being independent probably because if I feel lonely I can just rely on my emotional base for self comfort