Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is it like to live in lala land?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

A landwhale, fucking ripped chads who makes no effort to unclog her arteries because she can get everything on tutorial mode anyway, wastes decades of her life on the cock carousel and eventually desperately settles down with curry betabux that she is going to divorce rape any second from now because she needs money and validation from a shitskinned emotional tampon. Actually no this isn't the case she just has preferences for different kinds of men and she's with her husband now as she gets old and starts sagging all over because they have a lot in common. I bet if they met when brent johnson was ploughing her cow flaps nightly they still would have ended up together, it's all about finding someone you can spend the rest of your life with.

Also JFL I bet her master's degree is in psychology and his is in STEM.

What is it like to live in a world in which an obviously raw situation is a beautiful thing that no well-adjusted person has any real reason to feel disgust at? Betabuxxing is love, whoring is healthy sexuality, men that mog you into oblivion and got anal out of her are exes you're better off than because you get to spend the rest of your life with her. When you stick your curry microdick into her blown out ass and pussy you're actually failing to satisfy her bubbly, confident personality and you should work on that by being a better person. After all, women are less physical than men, pleasing her is largely psychological bro. Drive and confidence will attract the opposite sex with no problem,

Is it a nice world to live in? Seems like it. Inkwelltears users claim we are making ourselves more and more miserable while reading about the blackpill which is definitely true, but these retards who lie to themselves can't go fifteen minutes without talking about their struggle with depression, suicide and mental illness on their gay subreddit. If being a cuckold is such a good way to be and being bluepilled is seeing the world the way things truly are, why are IT users so dysfunctional and miserable? If real life was actually like what this ledditor is describing I would be so grateful of it every day and try to be as sociable towards people as possible in hopes of meeting people I have common ground with (they'd see past my uncontrollable manletism, boneless face and asperger's if I have a good personality so it's all good).

What is even that bad about bluepill world anyway? You have to deal with economic slavery but you can just bitch about it on r/latestagecapitalism and because you live in a high trust society where everything is ok as a decent human being people should be willing to bail you out right? Women aren't actually either indifferent to you or disgusted by you depending on whether you go out of their way to make them aware of your existence, they don't like your attitude. The world is basically your oyster in this scenario, all you have to do is will something and put that will into action and you'll find yourself in a great place. You have 70-80 years on average to do whatever tf you want. Seems pretty decent, like a multiplayer game where you can do everything you want to just by grinding or (at worst) paying money, and where all the players are there because they want to be there and they have common ground with you so they'll be cool to you if you're cool. Your avatar doesn't really represent who you are inside, it's not like it's part of your genetic code or anything and people subconsciously recognise that, just be a decent human bean with interests who showers and you can do almost anything feasible.

If this is the case, why are ITcucks so miserable? What is their issue?

Last edited:
Normies are playing Dark Souls, you can win at life but it’s very hard.

We are playing Dark Souls but the power went out before we even got the game booted.

Foids started Dark Souls with a 100% save file, they automatically won.

Your avatar doesn't really represent who you are inside, it's not like it's part of your genetic code or anything and people subconsciously recognise that, just be a decent human bean with interests who showers and you can do almost anything feasible.

Basically how cucktears copes during their daily lives.
"Yeah bro, if you're homeless and starving just go get skills to get a job, nevermind that you'll have to pull $10 000 out your ass to get those skills, or that a degree isn't even worth shit anyways these days. Just go get those SKILLZ bro!1!1!¡¡¡"

Is that OP in the pic stupid? The point incels make is that women can easily attract people even if they're landwhales which she confirms with her post ("my fat friend could attract ripped dudes").

It's one of the main parts of incel discussions, that women have it far easier than men when it comes to the dating scene, despite their looks. Does OP even know what they're talking about?

And lmao, who is OP calling picky and strict with looks?

Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles. We conclude that a minimum level of physical attractiveness is a necessity for both women and their mothers and that when women and their parents state that other traits are more important than physical attractiveness, they assume potential mates meet a minimally acceptable standard of physical attractiveness

Not a single ugly man chosen, despite how good his personality is HMMMM

ALSOOO

AND TO TOP THAT UP

"she's probably a slut and rides the cock carasoul"

OP confirmed this in their own post AGAIN by stating that their fat friend went through fuckboi after fuckboi (with ripped bodies might I add) and now wants to settle for an Indian who still mogs her

Which is basically what the cock carasoul is

I mean...if the fat ones made up for it by maybe wearing a dress and baking fresh bread or something...but naw bull ring in nose. Punk lumberjack attire.

Is that OP in the pic stupid? The point incels make is that women can easily attract people even if they're landwhales which she confirms with her post ("my fat friend could attract ripped dudes").

It's one of the main parts of incel discussions, that women have it far easier than men when it comes to the dating scene, despite their looks. Does OP even know what they're talking about?

And lmao, who is OP calling picky and strict with looks?

Not a single ugly man chosen, despite how good his personality is HMMMM

ALSOOO

AND TO TOP THAT UP

OP confirmed this in their own post AGAIN by stating that their fat friend went through fuckboi after fuckboi (with ripped bodies might I add) and now wants to settle for an Indian who still mogs her

Which is basically what the cock carasoul is

View attachment 116602

Inceltears are extremely stupid people.

"they want basically a women that doesn't exist"

the willful erasure of the past is the most painful aspect of all this tbh, they know what they are doing and are trying to absolutely LOCK DOWN this horrific reality as all there is and all there will be and all that has been. and it seems like this gaslighting is WORKING on the average idiot.

She's extremely intelligent, extremely motivated
You'd think such a person would have the motivation and intelligence to lose weight or not get fat in the first place.

"they want basically a women that doesn't exist"

the willful erasure of the past is the most painful aspect of all this tbh, they know what they are doing and are trying to absolutely LOCK DOWN this horrific reality as all there is and all there will be and all that has been. and it seems like this gaslighting is WORKING on the average idiot.
blairs me

I can imagine her life if she was born 2 decades earlier.
Completely different.
I would beat the shit of those guys that date and fuck fat roasties.

Normies are playing Dark Souls, you can win at life but it’s very hard.

We are playing Dark Souls but the power went out before we even got the game booted.

Foids started Dark Souls with a 100% save file, they automatically won.
Kek this

She is strawmanning us hard, the only physical standard I have is no landwhales. While she is right that I want a woman who doesn't exist, the reason why flies right over her head. It's not because of some unattainable appearance, but rather an impossible personality. I've grown disillusioned with the behavior of foids, not their physicality.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have sex and experience closeness with a foid, but having a serious relationship with one is probably out of the question for me at this point.
Your avatar doesn't really represent who you are inside, it's not like it's part of your genetic code or anything and people subconsciously recognise that, just be a decent human bean with interests who showers and you can do almost anything feasible.
Fuck this avatar, the game is imbalanced.

Of course it was her confidence & drive that attracted all those dudes looool, they just don't get it do they, it's not standards. If every woman rejects a guy or plans to cheat on him what's he supposed to do?

View attachment 116599
A landwhale, fucking ripped chads who makes no effort to unclog her arteries because she can get everything on tutorial mode anyway, wastes decades of her life on the cock carousel and eventually desperately settles down with curry betabux that she is going to divorce rape any second from now because she needs money and validation from a shitskinned emotional tampon. Actually no this isn't the case she just has preferences for different kinds of men and she's with her husband now as she gets old and starts sagging all over because they have a lot in common. I bet if they met when brent johnson was ploughing her cow flaps nightly they still would have ended up together, it's all about finding someone you can spend the rest of your life with.

Also JFL I bet her master's degree is in psychology and his is in STEM.

What is it like to live in a world in which an obviously raw situation is a beautiful thing that no well-adjusted person has any real reason to feel disgust at? Betabuxxing is love, whoring is healthy sexuality, men that mog you into oblivion and got anal out of her are exes you're better off than because you get to spend the rest of your life with her. When you stick your curry microdick into her blown out ass and pussy you're actually failing to satisfy her bubbly, confident personality and you should work on that by being a better person. After all, women are less physical than men, pleasing her is largely psychological bro. Drive and confidence will attract the opposite sex with no problem,

Is it a nice world to live in? Seems like it. Inkwelltears users claim we are making ourselves more and more miserable while reading about the blackpill which is definitely true, but these retards who lie to themselves can't go fifteen minutes without talking about their struggle with depression, suicide and mental illness on their gay subreddit. If being a cuckold is such a good way to be and being bluepilled is seeing the world the way things truly are, why are IT users so dysfunctional and miserable? If real life was actually like what this ledditor is describing I would be so grateful of it every day and try to be as sociable towards people as possible in hopes of meeting people I have common ground with (they'd see past my uncontrollable manletism, boneless face and asperger's if I have a good personality so it's all good).

What is even that bad about bluepill world anyway? You have to deal with economic slavery but you can just bitch about it on r/latestagecapitalism and because you live in a high trust society where everything is ok as a decent human being people should be willing to bail you out right? Women aren't actually either indifferent to you or disgusted by you depending on whether you go out of their way to make them aware of your existence, they don't like your attitude. The world is basically your oyster in this scenario, all you have to do is will something and put that will into action and you'll find yourself in a great place. You have 70-80 years on average to do whatever tf you want. Seems pretty decent, like a multiplayer game where you can do everything you want to just by grinding or (at worst) paying money, and where all the players are there because they want to be there and they have common ground with you so they'll be cool to you if you're cool. Your avatar doesn't really represent who you are inside, it's not like it's part of your genetic code or anything and people subconsciously recognise that, just be a decent human bean with interests who showers and you can do almost anything feasible.

If this is the case, why are ITcucks so miserable? What is their issue?

They feel inferior and since they get everything in life for free, need a "mission" where they try to imprison or shame straight non-chads for just existing.