Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is it like being low inhib?

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
Legit curious. How do you approach social situations and what runs through your head

If you can I would greatly appreciate a run down of:
Day to day interaction with a man
Day to day interaction with a woman (okay it might not be day to day for you, but for normies)
Romantic advance on a woman.

Thanks in advance

Get drunk and experience it yourself.

Low inhib is redpilled bullshit. It's all about looks even if you're legit aspie.

non_factor said:
sounds like a plan but who will drive me around when drunk?

Stanx22 said:
Low inhib is redpilled bullshit. It's all about looks even if you're legit aspie.

WorldRulerAisha said:
sounds like a plan but who will drive me around when drunk?

Get a cab I dunno.

non_factor said:
I’m too high iq and moral for normalfag shit like alcohol or drugs

Stanx22 said:
Well duh. You’re here for me to ask for a reason. Just trying to understand

Stanx22 said:

I don't know, not going to be graphic, but after watching tons of YT vids girls really extended themselves to me. Not many, but I realize now I let opportunities go. There was no Tinder and shit back then and girls were more inhib than now too.

Cynistic said:
Stanx22 said:

I know it doesn’t matter just trying to understand. Easier to manipulate uninhibited normal rags if you can see the world through their eyes

High inhibcel reporting in
Day to day interaction with a man: .......................
Day to day interaction with a woman: ....................

Stanx22 said:

>legit aspie
Which a lot of us are...

It’s like you’re always drunk. I can’t describe it correctly but you just read nothing, although it does more harm than good if you have an ugly face. I’m low inhib because of how my parents raised me and because i’m too retarded to think about the consequences of my actions.

KV3 said:
Legit curious. How do you approach social situations and what runs through your head

If you can I would greatly appreciate a run down of:
Day to day interaction with a man
Day to day interaction with a woman (okay it might not be day to day for you, but for normies)
Romantic advance on a woman.

Thanks in advance

I remember being low inhibited when I was a child. In 1st grade I would just blurt out what I'm thinking or feeling. It got me into trouble, so I guess that's why I stopped. I recall it being very liberating to not care what others think and just act on your own accord. I wish I could do it again.

whogivesafucc said:
High inhibcel reporting in
Day to day interaction with a man: .......................
Day to day interaction with a woman: ....................

I think solving this problem is way easier than solving being an ugly shit, isn't it ?

Stanx22 said:

Low inhib is just that. Low inhib. Being an incels+ high inhib is a death sentence. You can't even cope properly.

everything comes to you easy

Normies always asking if you wrote jokes down before when you're just bullshitting, impressed with your speaking skills, think you're smart just because you have more fire than a normie. I have a positive win/loss ratio when it comes to impressing femoids on video games who can't see my face. When I looksmax, I'll be feeling good. My low inhib cost me a Christian girl who really digged me after she witnessed me roast a Mexican truecel savagely and vulgarly, she was disgusted by my sense of humor. My advise is to practice talking in your head, make up a character and context for the conversation. I'm always practicing debates and and non casual conversation in my head. Even low inhibs become aspies when the conversation turn to shit we don't care about, for me it's sports popular TV...