Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is it about Asian males that make them age so much slower?

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Is it the lack of facial hair or head shape?

Showers, keto diet and waking up at 5 am. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Low Testosterone, skinny, not fatty diet, other things

They seem resistant to fat gain like us whites who become bloatcels.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
No.
Just no.
I bet it's the opposite actually because most are shorter and have a slower metabolism because of it (and low T doesn't help).
Sumos would like to have a word.
It's all about calories in / calories out for the most part.

High collagen, immunity to male pattern baldness, and (for Japanese and Koreans) high Omega-3:

Class and lifestyle also play a part. Most Asians in the West live comfortable lives with desk jobs. I'd imagine illiterate peasant farmers in China age much quicker.

meh, I think many Asians age badly
maybe the Sinosphere cos they have good nutrition (if they stick to the traditional diets, of course) combined with neotenous face shape and such
just being proper BMI will make you look better, also avoid sun (these countries are also big on not tanning and tanning ages you like shit), eat your veggies etc.
but ye, I don't think they age significantly better, you're probably just familiar with outliers

Keto diet will make you die faster lmao
It flew right past you.
I said showers and waking up at 5 am, i should have added sigma male grindset or /s like on reddit ?
:feelstastyman:
I agree tho the keto diet is unhealthy imo.

They drink green tea:feelsYall:

They don't have sex.

what's the use?

their skin handles the sun better

Thick skin , neotenous traits , almost no balding

Everyone ages better than whites tbh

Its also the reason why foids avoid us like the plague.

And the reason why no one respects us. No one takes a 30+ year old Asian male with no beard or mustache seriously.

Ultra giga chang slayer right here:

Its also the reason why foids avoid us like the plague.

And the reason why no one respects us. No one takes a 30+ year old Asian male with no beard or mustache seriously.

Ultra giga chang slayer right here:

View attachment 522950
Dude being an old looking incel is the worst though. I would trade to that in a heartbeat

It flew right past you.
I said showers and waking up at 5 am, i should have added sigma male grindset or /s like on reddit ?
:feelstastyman:
I agree tho the keto diet is unhealthy imo.
It was too high IQ