Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is Innocence?

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
I heard a guy say on this video, "People who harm Innocent people are the Most Evil thing!" That made me think.. What is Innocence? I Went on my Browser then I Searched it up and Here is what I Found:

innocent.png

Freedom from Legal (Tribal) Offenses Makes total Sense But when people say "Ones who harm the Innocent"
They are meaning What I Call Moral Innocence: Sinless (Without Evil) Which is Impossible, Lack of Knowledge aka ignorance, d: 1: have Not been exposed to Evil people yet which Many of us Need to see evil to know what Evil is and d2: Lack of worldly Experience or Sophistication.

The Concept of Moral Innocence seems quite stupid.
Who Does Society consider Morally Innocent? Children and Animals. Moral Innocence is what is described above: Docility, Ignorance and Lack of Sophistication.

When One says, "Kids are Innocent and must stay that way" Are Basically saying they Must Stay, Ignorant, Docile and the Opposite of Disillusioned.

Can Anyone here agree the Concept of Moral Innocence is Stupid?

Telegram: https://t.me/outcastr

Yeah ignorance is innocence in most definitions, I would say it applies to small children and young animals.

Many of us are kinda innocent (virgins) and we can't comprehend how far normies would go to get sex.

I heard a guy say on this video, "People who harm Innocent people are the Most Evil thing!" That made me think.. What is Innocence? I Went on my Browser then I Searched it up and Here is what I Found:

innocent.png

Freedom from Legal (Tribal) Offenses Makes total Sense But when people say "Ones who harm the Innocent"
They are meaning What I Call Moral Innocence: Sinless (Without Evil) Which is Impossible, Lack of Knowledge aka ignorance, d: 1: have Not been exposed to Evil people yet which Many of us Need to see evil to know what Evil is and d2: Lack of worldly Experience or Sophistication.

The Concept of Moral Innocence seems quite stupid.
Who Does Society consider Morally Innocent? Children and Animals. Moral Innocence is what is described above: Docility, Ignorance and Lack of Sophistication.

When One says, "Kids are Innocent and must stay that way" Are Basically saying they Must Stay, Ignorant, Docile and the Opposite of Disillusioned.

Can Anyone here agree the Concept of Moral Innocence is Stupid?

Telegram: https://t.me/outcastr
Yes. And the idea that "Children are innocent" is a silly leftist technique to worship children and elevate them to the status of godliness.

Morality is cope. And kids are anything but innocent.

Yes. And the idea that "Children are innocent" is a silly leftist technique to worship children and elevate them to the status of godliness.
I despise children. I do not understand how normies can have children without flying into constant fits of rage and beating them.

I despise children. I do not understand how normies can have children without flying into constant fits of rage and beating them.
Because many of them are imitating the Chad/Stacy lifestyle which they think they are supposed to do. It's called memetic desire.