Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is holding you back from kys?

Nytick

Nytick

Greycel
What is holding you back from kys?

I don't want to kms

I have a goal and I will stop at nothing until I achieve it. Also rope is letting normies win, so there's that. I live out of spite.

Your mother's pussy

i can always do it tomorrow

i am lazy to do it

Survival instincts and a new found desire to cope because of my dad. I was very suicidal last year, but after a lot of effort from my dad, I've now decided that I'm going to try my hand at learning art. He bought me a gaming pc where I practice my 3D modeling.

i dont really know

Survival instincts and a new found desire to cope because of my dad. I was very suicidal last year, but after a lot of effort from my dad, I've now decided that I'm going to try my hand at learning art. He bought me a gaming pc where I practice my 3D modeling.

Thats what we need is a hobby/passion that we do day by day, bit by bit over time, and keep getting better at it.

based Chudwaffen avi

Failing at kms.

Idek I just want the fastest most painless way out living is becoming a torture I need a foid I see myself deteriorating day by day

E48b4c801adc7d07fc353250a1973d70

I doubt a real glowie would go straight for mocking incels
Fair Enough Tho Your Post About Jobs And Applications Has Some Glow In It

1. I'm a pussy
2. I still have a tiny bit of hope
3. I still want to see the end of some series

It will make my enemies happy and my family sad.

Money.

I feel like a donkey chasing a carrot, that some Jew is holding by a string as he rides me.

Watching the world burn, the fall of the United States, and the dream of sweet apocalyptic pussy. :feelsjuice:

the rope snapped

my hatred of millenials, boomers, gen x, and western hypocrisy plus state sponsored donghua

Because if I’m going down I want the world to go down with me :feelsrope:

the rope snapped
You too? Happened to me once when I was nineteen. Had the rope wrapped around a ceiling beam, I jumped off the chair and the rope just snapped off. Afterward I am on the concrete floor coughing my guts out. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

You too? Happened to me once when I was nineteen. Had the rope wrapped around a ceiling beam, I jumped off the chair and the rope just snapped off. Afterward I am on the concrete floor coughing my guts out. :feelsjuice:
i used my shoe lace cos i was desperate

my hatred of millenials, boomers, gen x, and western hypocrisy plus state sponsored donghua
Fuck you zoomer, we millennials had nothing to do with this current state of the world. :feelshaha:

Went for the prison style Epstein shoe lace truffle shuffle, eh? :feelsjuice::blackpill:
i then tried using my bondage rope but it stretched too much and i bounced up and down for hours

i then tried using my bondage rope but it stretched too much and i bounced up and down for hours
Sorry to hear about that, as I alluded earlier, I went through my younger suicide phase, but now as I'm older I just want to see this current world destroyed. :feelsjuice: