Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is her looksmatch doing right now?

Lying dead in a ditch somewhere

on cucktears asking for advice

Her mouth and cheeks look so bloated. I bet she's vegan.

I mean she isn’t like super ugly shes like middle of the road. Probably just doing normie things I guess

I mean she isn’t like super ugly shes like middle of the road. Probably just doing normie things I guess
Rip off her fake up and I guarantee she will worse than average

Rip off her fake up and I guarantee she will worse than average
yeah true no good way to tell until she does. altho arguably you could count “make up mode” as foids true rating since they usually wear it and its in effect their public face. Without make up giga stacey wouldnt even exist imo

Or posting here
Probably
yeah true no good way to tell until she does. altho arguably you could count “make up mode” as foids true rating since they usually wear it and its in effect their public face. Without make up giga stacey wouldnt even exist imo
She's probably my looksmatch without fake up

Her looksmatch roped in a gulag long ago.

Watching his onitis having sex with Pierre Woodman and fapping.

Her looksmatch is @SryMyEnglish

Also

ONLY WOMEN CAN GET AWAY WITH HAVING A PHILTRUM THAT SUBHUMAN AND GROTESQUE

Hunting rat in Best Korea.

Her looksmatch is swinging from a tree

I mog her psl wise and Infact most likely all women I encounter however its Chad only or nothing

Lev Peshkov

Are u an .me retard too kek
I made an account back in August and it got banned, made another one in February and that got banned after the mods found out I was an alt. Then I said fuck it and came here

I made an account back in August and it got banned, made another one in February and that got banned after the mods found out I was an alt. Then I said fuck it and came here
Kek, it's like that tbh

I prefer .me for freedom of speech. I've tried to make 3 threads and none have gone through due to this authorisation bs

Kek, it's like that tbh

I prefer .me for freedom of speech.
I got banned for making a meme about Marquis Bailey and intelligent agencies being undercover mods on .me and .co gathering information from incels and I got hardbanned for that lmao, couldn't even log into my account
I've tried to make 3 threads and none have gone through due to this authorisation bs
Wym?

I got banned for making a meme about Marquis Bailey and iltelligent agencies being undercover mods on .me and .co gathering information from incels and I got hardbanned for that lmao, couldn't even log into my account

Wym?
Kek ye I remeber that scandal also when I try to make a post it needs to be allowed by the mods?

Lol it was back when lookism was getting doxxed and niggas were migrating to .me, good times

That's odd, I never experienced that
Hmm let me send u a screenshot