Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is going to happen to us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
In modern society, an ugly man is no longer considered human. This is common knowledge amongst blackpillers. As the 20th century began, more rights started to be given to the woman, such as voting, more opportunities in the workplace, and sexual freedom a little later down the line. There would be no problem in this, except for the fact that we are all still animals, uncertain of whether our free will is but an illusion created by our supposed sentience. The only thing stopping women from living a life of unbridled hedonism and pleasure, was the fact that they couldn't support themselves financially without the aid of a husband; hence why this has been the partnership model for most of humanity's existence. Now that industrial society, which was entirely propelled by males' innovation, has built a structured foundation of knowledge off of which humanity can base its continued existence off of, there is simply no need for any man who is not able to completely satisfy the desires of the woman.

Women are simply not inclined to make any further advancements for the human race, they are content with doing work that is neither of benefit nor detriment to society, as can be seen in data collected from educational institutions (Boys performing better in open ended tasks, where they must conceive of the method via which they will reach a certain goal, as opposed the girls performing better in rigid, more structured tasks, such as working from a textbook. The latter way of learning is far more prevalent in most schools).

Hypothetically, a world would be completely sustainable on our prior knowledge, with women completing the necessary tasks to ensure survival, possibly utilising the men they deem worthy for harder, manual labour. They would be able to use these same men for sexual pleasure, and ultimately procreation. It is evident how mothers treat their less-than-desirable offspring, I am sure they would have no issue disposing of their male progeny when they do not develop into what is thought to be a prime example of masculinity. This would cycle could potentially repeat indefinitely, until the sun swallows us up. Biology never ceases to disappoint.

However, what will happen to us? I personally believe that it is too late. The bar has been set already, even if we were to take 'control' as described by some of the more questionable individuals facing the same turmoil as you and I, I can say for a fact that the average woman would rather welcome death with open arms that bear our children. We are destined to live in a reality of pain, suffering, and emotional deprivation, until we start to slowly disappear from this world, one by one, until only the wanted remain. More and more people are starting to understand the superficial nature of humankind, that we have denied and attempted to hide for so long. Everywhere you look, there are young men growing more and more hopeless. The rising trend of male mental health issues, loneliness, suicides, celibacy is sitting ignored.

Nothing is going to be done. Nothing is going to change. It's over.

Z
Z

Last thing we will hear will be "Face the wall, thought criminal"

Most ugly men are bluepilled af. They will betabux a post wall landwhale single mom and be happy about it.

We are going to have more Saints. Jews know exactly what they are doing, Disney and Marvel have convinced foids around the planet that they all deserve chads. As more frustrated young men continue to rot, and grow older, they will become bitter and angry.

The trend is rising in much of the modern industrialized world. More men are dropping out of society that lacks benefit. Covid gave it a big boost.

nothing is going to happen except you will browse this forum another 10-15 years before buxxing a landwhale. that or rope. nothing is coming to save you.

nothing is going to happen except you will browse this forum another 10-15 years before buxxing a landwhale. that or rope. nothing is coming to save you.
spot on, champ :cryfeels:

You know I was considering making a thread about this today as well

We will all just be rotting and playing video games on our pc and neeting and some will rope

The harshest truths are the ones we need to hear the most.

I'm sick of you nigga I know that ur just IT member trying to fuck with us u should be banned @Fat Link

He was on IT cuck to tell them about thread he posted here
IMG 20211003 134151

We will become older and uglier. Thats it.

I don't know about the rest of incels but I am learning Arabic and I will be leaving the west eventually, I have already stopped playing any video games, watching Netflix, anime or movies, I don't need that shit, I am not gonna cope till the end of time, I have finally escaped the dopamine prisión :whitepill: