Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is going to happen to the society

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Since the modern world has lost even semblance of desency and pretence of abiding morals - wich are also empy ideals in an atheistic world - society is not immune to violence and chaos. It can be sustained only by opression of masses of people by forse - whether its direct brutal forse or exlusion from job from educational profits and so on.
The whole society now is based on only one "ideal" - sex. Everyone now starts to see the obvious fact. And whole social hierarchy is based on look - you are as succesfull as you are sexual attractive.
If the society lives according to such basic and primitive instinct we have the right to ask of moral justification of existence of such sort of society or ask ourself why are we should be moral in the first place? Should we bow our spine mantaining your orgy? Is it justifiable cause to suffer and work in the society for the sake of orgy of minority that opresses, and sucks us? Definitely no. They are not entitled to have an orgy at expence of our immence suffering and despaire.
So what is going to happen to this monstrosity to the society that exists only for the purpose of orgy?
Nothing good will happen definitely. Dissatisfaction will grow, pampered primitive instincts will grow more ouragious. entertantment will grow more violent, the societal arrangments will grow more absurd and insane et.c.
I predict to the society sooner or later pandemy of insanity and consequent total chaos from wich it shall fall to its deserved pityfull end.

Last edited:
A Brave New World

I fear nothing will happen. I really think it's too late for anything at this point.
The world has never been even remotely this cucked throughout history.

I fear nothing will happen. I really think it's too late for anything at this point.
The world has never been even remotely this cucked throughout history.
It will eat itself. They will simply go insane. Now you see the process. It has started the epidemy of insanity.
A Brave New World
It is far more fragle than this. You flatter to the sociey by the abalogy my friend.

How bad is hypergamy in Iceland?

Description of the Kali Yuga (the Hindu dark age):
  • Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
  • Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
  • People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
  • Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
  • People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
  • Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
  • Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
  • People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
  • Women will no longer get married.

No, you forgot to mention how the majority of the normie population is OK with that. Most normies, I'd say at leas 70% of them, are OK with current clown world.

Normies can have more blowjobs, more low-quality relationshits, more sex. Chads are literlly gods. How many incels are against this shitty society? Cucktears demonstrated that, even though they are inceler than us, subhuman, lowIQ, lowsatus, scorned and bullied, rejected, social outcasts, demented people, they are not going to recognize their situation, infact they turned against us.

We should be considered "allies" by cucktears members, while the reality is that they think we are enemies, only because we are admitting we are indeed incels, not "volcels", not "MCTOW", incels who are the bottom of the barrel, subhumans with shitty genetics. Cucktears are OK with clown world.

Outside this little online-brawl that we are conducing against cucktears, no-one knows of our existence, and no-one is recognizing the inceldom phenomenon. Or, at least, those who speaks about this phenomenon are academists and so called "experts" who are leftists for the majority, they describe this plague as something we are responsible for. There are almost no-signals of a change, there will be no change in the near future.

Since the modern world has lost even semblance of desency and pretence of abiding morals - wich are also empy ideals in an atheistic world - society is not immune to violence and chaos. It can be sustained only by opression of masses of people by forse - whether its direct brutal forse or exlusion from job from educational profits and so on.
The whole society now is based on only one "ideal" - sex. Everyone now starts to see the obvious fact. And whole social hierarchy is based on look - you are as succesfull as you are sexual attractive.
If the society lives according to such basic and primitive instinct we have the right to ask of moral justification of existence of such sort of society or ask ourself why are we should be moral in the first place? Should we bow our spine mantaining your orgy? Is it justifiable cause to suffer and work in the society for the sake of orgy of minority that opresses, and sucks us? Definitely no. They are not entitled to have an orgy at expence of our immence suffering and despaire.
So what is going to happen to this monstrosity to the society that exists only for the purpose of orgy?
Nothing good will happen definitely. Dissatisfaction will grow, pampered primitive instincts will grow more ouragious. entertantment will grow more violent, the societal arrangments will grow more absurd and insane et.c.
I predict to the society sooner or later pandemy of insanity and consequent total chaos from wich it shall fall to its deserved pityfull end.
A social collapse will ensue afterwards.
Rest assured it will happen.
Let there be more incels, we can arrange a coup d´etat.
KeK

No, you forgot to mention how the majority of the normie population is OK with that. Most normies, I'd say at leas 70% of them, are OK with current clown world.

Normies can have more blowjobs, more low-quality relationshits, more sex. Chads are literlly gods. How many incels are against this shitty society? Cucktears demonstrated that, even though they are inceler than us, subhuman, lowIQ, lowsatus, scorned and bullied, rejected, social outcasts, demented people, they are not going to recognize their situation, infact they turned against us.

We should be considered "allies" by cucktears members, while the reality is that they think we are enemies, only because we are admitting we are indeed incels, not "volcels", not "MCTOW", incels who are the bottom of the barrel, subhumans with shitty genetics. Cucktears are OK with clown world.

Outside this little online-brawl that we are conducing against cucktears, no-one knows of our existence, and no-one is recognizing the inceldom phenomenon. Or, at least, those who speaks about this phenomenon are academists and so called "experts" who are leftists for the majority, they describe this plague as something we are responsible for. There are almost no-signals of a change, there will be no change in the near future.
Chads will sign their own demise. The life of chad is short in the term of experience. Wich means that such sort of man gets bored from pleasures very early. And what does cause boredom out of pleasures? - Violence and search for the most outragious and criminal type of behavior.
Chad will destabilize the society from the top as roman emperors like Helliogabalus and Calligula did. Then the civilisation will weaken and chaos and disroder will come. Those peoples without any semblance of morality will be free from shame and consciousness doing havoc against their own society.
Incels will rise after like new masters of new type of society that will come when this ends according to its own inner logic of destruction.
Description of the Kali Yuga (the Hindu dark age):
  • Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
  • Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
  • People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
  • Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
  • People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
  • Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
  • Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
  • People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
  • Women will no longer get married.
Beautifull , my brother, just beautifull text.
It will go to hell.
It already does.
How bad is hypergamy in Iceland?
Ask Bjork

Last edited:
the west and europe isnt the only society to grant women sexual freedom...
pretty sure I read sometime ago, that there were plenty of society in the past that grants women sexual and even economic freedom and the end result is always the same...deterioration.

after all no one would stay with someone if they gain nothing from it.
The only reason men in the past can reign supreme over women was by not giving them sexual nor economic freedom.
literally the only purpose of men is protection and provision.

So in a time where foid can just provide for themselves and live in a safe society that upholds their right, most men now have little to offer.
plus woman have to pick between staying sexually comitted to her looksmatch for life, or fuck different chads every week. Its pretty obvious which one they are gonna pick. Cant compete with Chad...

If you think about it staying monogamous to the same person for life is really fucking hard.
I dont think I could even do it tbh.
Only way to have a traditional society where the wife stays with you until you die is by force, theres no other way, as I believe both gender was never meant for life time monogamy.
Normies can have more blowjobs, more low-quality relationshits, more sex.
This is true sadly, normies get to string a foid along on a relationship for years now and get sexual favor without having to ever buy the cow, and once theyre bored of her, they just ditch her, and get an ltr with a different women. so how could they be unhappy?

Last edited:
the west and europe isnt the only society to grant women sexual freedom...
pretty sure I read sometime ago, that there were plenty of society in the past that grants women sexual and even economic freedom and the end result is always the same...deterioration.

after all no one would stay with someone if they gain nothing from it.
The only reason men in the past can reign supreme over women was by not giving them sexual nor economic freedom.
literally the only purpose of men is protection and provision.

So in a time where foid can just provide for themselves and live in a safe society that upholds their right, most men now have little to offer.
plus woman have to pick between staying sexually comitted to her looksmatch for life, or fuck different chads every week. Its pretty obvious which one they are gonna pick. Cant compete with Chad...

If you think about it staying monogamous to the same person for life is really fucking hard.
I dont think I could even do it tbh.
Only way to have a traditional society where the wife stays with you until you die is by force, theres no other way, as I believe both gender was never meant for life time monogamy.

This is true sadly, normies get to string a foid along on a relationship for years now and get sexual favor without having to ever buy the cow, and once theyre bored of her, they just ditch her, and get an ltr with a different women. so how could they be unhappy?
We are at the end of sensual siciety (A.Dugin). The whole world will be reshaped in civilisational calamity.

We are at the end of sensual siciety (A.Dugin). The whole world will be reshaped in civilisational calamity.
yup happened plenty of time in the past, rinse and repeat..., although with the advent of internet a lot of things would be different, eh who knows, that change aint gonna happen in our lifetime...Id rather be thinking about way to copemaxx / ascend

yup happened plenty of time in the past, rinse and repeat...
Not the same. The progress in quality of evolution of civilisational continuity does exist.