Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is going on with Fat Link? Is he having health issues?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
^Title

@Master @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @MarquisDeSade

i hope he's doing well

I know he hasn't logged on in a few weeks but haven't heard much else

Inceldom takes its toll.

Someone says he is dead, but it is unconfirmed

When he started getting less active he said something about having some health problems. So he’s either too ill, dead, or taking a break

When he started getting less active he said something about having some health problems. So he’s either too ill, dead, or taking a break
Don't you think @Master would know what is going on?

He has gotten too fat. Truly an inspiration

Dont you mods have a special chat for stuff like these
Don't you think @Master would know what is going on?
Exactly!
Well thanks for the little tid-bit. But I'd like to know if we can dig into it. It's safe to assume that if none of you mods have been contacted by him then something permanent has occured. In which case things need to move forward.

I hope he just "ascended" and left us all here to rot ngl

over for @Fat Link

So yeah, I think at some point Mods should decide on a way to make it official and move on, sad as it is to say. Doubt if any further information would come out of it :feelsbadman:

Eventually I would hope Mods would begin discussing replacements, and give some sort of polling to the user base. :feelsstudy:

@Master
@MarquisDeSade
@Caesercel
@SlayerSlayer
@TheProphetMuscle

7a34b8521e55f32e6aded14a4b3212fc.gif

He’s in nigger heaven with rivers of grape juice, watermelon trees everywhere, KFC stores on every corner and white bitches with big asses whenever he wants

He’s in nigger heaven with rivers of grape juice, watermelon trees everywhere, KFC stores on every corner and white bitches with big asses whenever he wants
At this point, I am at 98.5% certainty that he has expired.

Also curious as to what is happening with Mr. Fat Link. I hope all is well.

Mods?

@MarquisDeSade @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle ?