Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is female sex fantasy?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Rapist chad, a lesbian and a horse and a dog, a fivesome sex, I went on Disboard dog lovers, they would literally fuck an animal than you, give up, a fucking dog mogs you

You could fuck a mare, Like i do. pay them with the same coin. pussy is pussy.

Rapist chad, a lesbian and a horse and a dog, a fivesome sex, I went on Disboard dog lovers, they would literally fuck an animal than you, give up, a fucking dog mogs you
Brutal gang Rape and torture by chads and Tyrones and a pack of wild wolves and all kinds of animals :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: :reeeeee:

they would literally fuck an animal than you
I guess, those dogs just have a very good personality :feelshaha:

50 shades of grey with a pitbull

To get raped by Chad and Tyrone

Raped by Chad probably. Women seem to love anything and everything that takes away their responsibility. Women don't even want to be responsible for the sex they have, which is why they love their right to abort their kids. They don't even want the responsibility of even initiating sex because they are much more neurotic about sex than men.