Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Is Everyone Doing Rn?

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Currently late afternoon where I'm at; wondering what fellow brocels are up to tonight :feelsjuice:

studymaxxing , attending community college soon

Posting on .is, listening to music and watching YouTube.

stewing in hatred at NTs and fantasizing about tearing a strip off them before torturing and murdering them while I rot in my basement and chug Pepsi. The usual.

Refreshing to find new threads to post my obligatory one-liners.

eating after wageslaving, listening to youtube, vaping cbd weed, about to take a nap

Read more of my orthodox literature and possibly :smonk:, mang
Very based. After tomorrow -the day we shall not name but which I shall need to cope big time on- I plan on smoking less to lower my tolerance:smonk:

stewing in hatred at NTs and fantasizing about tearing a strip off them before torturing and murdering them while I rot in my basement and chug Pepsi. The usual.
Sounds pretty gigabased. Fuck a large coke from McDonalds while high would be so good man:smonk:

Very based. After tomorrow -the day we shall not name but which I shall need to cope big time on- I plan on smoking less to lower my tolerance:smonk:
I’m definitely getting high af for the accursed day tomorrow, mang, no way around that jfl

eating after wageslaving, listening to youtube, vaping cbd weed, about to take a nap
Sounds pretty chill after wageslaving tbh :feelsjuice:

Isnt that against the bible? Dont kill

I wish i could give the inventor of said day a hail mary full of bullets in gta v n shiet, mang
Based :feelsYall:

With what gun? I would chose a MP5 w drum barrel magazine man.

Lying in bed, reading incels.is after waking up from a nap.

Sounds comfy mang:feelscomfy:
At the moment, yes. I soon have to get up and face the brutality of my existence. This isn't life. This is existing until bodily death.

Wait why 85 or above?
luckily school ends at Wednesday and we have like 6 day holiday so I have a few days to prepare this nigger math and become a total nigger nerd and get 85. But I have to write an essay but luckily I have chatGTP helping me out.

Posting on .is, vidya
same shit

Currently late afternoon where I'm at; wondering what fellow brocels are up to tonight :feelsjuice:
reading threads on incels.is while listening to music in my darkened room
and I have no shirt or pants on :V