Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is driving you to live a long life despite being alone?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
Most of the time, what is the point, you go to work just afford rent, you barely save, cannot get ahead. You come home to loneliness, misery and sorrow.

Not strong enough to rope.

Only reason I'm still here is holding out hope AI waifus become a reality in my lifetime.

Trick is to get a pretty straightforward career path, one which is indiscriminate to your SMV/looks. And just LDAR in your own style, making it as cushy and fun as possible

I just sit here and LDAR all day, roping definitely takes more mental strength than doing nothing at all.

my parents, when they die I will kill myself, they are the only people that ever liked me I don't want to make them feel sad, if living a life of torture where everyone humiliate me and hate me will prevent them to feel sad I will live this life, I will endure until they leave me alone and then I pull the trigger

For many years I wasn't roping because of my parents.
But now I have not so bad job and just like LDARing when I'm in home. After so many years I still love vidya games

The elder scrolls 6

To spread the blackpill till I draw my last breath

I've kind of monkmaxed already. I've lived a very isolated existence for over ten years. So I'm used to being alone and I have good copes.

I have many things to achieve like becoming rich and famous.

Money for copes and fap

Mostly to see what comes of the development of the world and technology and for my own personal betterment, which I see as the true meaning of my life.

define "long life" i dont see myself making it till 30 tbh

The hope that maybe one day , I’ll know what it’s like to not be alone.

I hope to see ww3/legalization of drugs/brothels becoming legal/incels starting to have rights

Most of the time, what is the point, you go to work just afford rent, you barely save, cannot get ahead. You come home to loneliness, misery and sorrow.

Habit is keeping me alive. Also, NEET:buxing helps because I can have basically unlimited amounts of sleep whenever I want to.

I do not know and I dont want to know tbh

ThERe is othER things to do

Sums it up pretty well...

Can’t see what’s on the other side yet knowing that time passes slowly in death.