Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is degerate?

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
is kissing from an early age degerate?

i knew a girl before i was blackpilled who had her first kiss whan she was six and first bf at 8, but refused to let anyone pop her cherry as long as i knew her. even thuogh she was dating a total chad.
would you call her degenerate or is she still pure?

Tfw 6 year olds have more sexual experience than you ever will.

Might as well rope.

newcel997 said:
is kissing from an early age degerate?

i knew a girl before i was blackpilled who had her first kiss whan she was six and first bf at 8, but refused to let anyone pop her cherry as long as i knew her. even thuogh she was dating a total chad.
would you call her degenerate or is she still pure?

Just use your fucking common sense.

A bitch kissing at the age of 6 (Holy motherfucking cow)
+  Had bf at the age of 8 (Honestly, was she brought up in a whore house?)
+  Dating a chad
= Virgin

Does this add up?

She should have been forced to marry the first boy to kiss her. These sluts need to be chained.

chudur-budur said:
Just use your fucking common sense.

A bitch kissing at the age of 6 (Holy motherfucking cow)
+  Had bf at the age of 8 (Honestly, was she brought up in a whore house?)
+  Dating a chad
= Virgin

Does this add up?

as far as i know she geaduated hs a virgin and she told my sister everything. i was an eves dropper as i had a thing for her.
i was so pathetic

newcel997 said:
as far as i know she geaduated hs a virgin and she told my sister everything. i was an eves dropper as i had a thing for her.
i was so pathetic

May be she knows your sister has some issues with her not being a virgin, or god knows for some other bs reason she just hid it from your sister. Femoids don't reason, they act on their "tickles" between the thighs. Femoids lie without flicking their eyes. Specially these kind of sexual issue.

chudur-budur said:
May be she knows your sister has some issues with her not being a virgin, or god knows for some other bs reason she just hid it from your sister. Femoids don't reason, they act on their "tickles" between the thighs. Femoids lie without flicking their eyes. Specially these kind of sexual issue.

i guess your right. my sister never lost hers so maybe.

honestly her bf was more of a normue so...?

newcel997 said:
chudur-budur said:

it's plausible but very rare

any one who is kissed more than one boy or dressses slutty

TheVman said:

her first kiss was her first bf and the afore mentioned chad, but he cheated so she left and she always dressed modestly

TheVman said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]her first kiss was her first bf and the afore mentioned chad, but he cheated so she left and she always dressed modestly[/font]

newcel997 said:

It does not matter the guy is a normie or a chad, if they are dating that means they are fucking. You are talking like the guy does not have a dick, if he has a functional dick and dates a girl, he will find a way to fuck her. Also girls don't date guys who can't have sex, if some guy is suffering from sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, any girl will dump him immediately whether she is degenerate or not.