Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is critical race theory?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I listen to youtube videos and use google but I just keep ending hearing about George Flyod and stuff. But whats special about that? Crackers become targets for robbery and murder in Africa if they wander off the safe paths. Cuurys are not welcome in some African places.Rice dont really like each other. in MENA places Shia/Sunni are blowing each other up

Okay and then what? Blacks get pulled over by white cops in white areas, and then, so what?

I am just confused what exactly is critical race theory?

I listen to youtube videos and use google but I just keep ending hearing about George Flyod and stuff. But whats special about that? Crackers become targets for robbery and murder in Africa if they wander off the safe paths. Cuurys are not welcome in some African places.Rice dont really like each other. in MENA places Shia/Sunni are blowing each other up

Okay and then what? Blacks get pulled over by white cops in white areas, and then, so what?

I am just confused what exactly is critical race theory?
in very simple words, evil whitey is the root of every single problem a groid has, no matter how small, because muh systemic rayceerism or some shit.

1724330528529d

in very simple words, evil whitey is the root of every single problem a groid has, no matter how small, because muh systemic rayceerism or some shit.
So they must feel sorry for themselves and thus fight to remove whitey from America i.e support mass immigration? They do realise when the Anglo crackers go extinct that Arabs, Rice,Latiinos will enslave negroes or just genocide them completely?

Race hierarchy made by chudur budur

critical race theory?
I can't give you an exact definition but from what I understand critical race theory is a school of thought that was made by the Frankfurt school. Critical theory by itself proposes all of history can be divided in the conflict of the oppressed and the oppressor. Whites oppressed blacks in slavery, men oppress women, straight people oppress homosexuals, etc. It is there for paramount in their eyes that the oppressed stand up against their oppressors. Critical race theory simply focuses on the racial aspect of this oppressed/oppressor dynamic.

So they must feel sorry for themselves and thus fight to remove whitey from America i.e support mass immigration? They do realise when the Anglo crackers go extinct that Arabs, Rice,Latiinos will enslave negroes or just genocide them completely?
Pretty Much

I can't give you an exact definition but from what I understand critical race theory is a school of thought that was made by the Frankfurt school. Critical theory by itself proposes all of history can be divided in the conflict of the oppressed and the oppressor. Whites oppressed blacks in slavery, men oppress women, straight people oppress homosexuals, etc. It is there for paramount in their eyes that the oppressed stand up against their oppressors. Critical race theory simply focuses on the racial aspect of this oppressed/oppressor dynamic.
Okay thanks. So to understand "critical race theory" first I need to look into "critical theory"?

So to understand "critical race theory" first I need to look into "critical theory"?
As far as I'm aware yes. I'm not really the best person to be asking about this since I'm not very knowledgeable about the subject and may have gotten things mixed up.

@DarkStar I assume you know some things about critical race theory.

As far as I'm aware yes. I'm not really the best person to be asking about this since I'm not very knowledgeable about the subject and may have gotten things mixed up.

@DarkStar I assume you know some things about critical race theory.
It's just the usual globohomo "whitey evil, BIPOC innocent & oppressed" bs

It is disgusting leftist BS that serves the purpose of giving the government excuses to intervene with our private lives and control us. YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY.