Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is considered normie

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
1-3 is clearly truecel but how about 4? To me 5 and above seem like true ascension.

I think true ascension comes from 6 to 10 tbh. 4-5 are low-tier normies, they mostly would ascend only with landwhales or foids that are far below their looksmatch, all of this because of hypergamy.

I would say 5 to 7 or so

4 is low tier normie
5 is true normie
6 is high tier normie

Hate that term, because still associate it more with cultural definition than with someone who is not absolutely ugly

Being normie isnt a bad deal. You get to live the normal life
I would rather prefer to be dead.
We can not live so called normal life because we are not delusioned pigs.

4-7 is normie tier

Answering your question . Normie is overage man who lives his lies of common shared illlusions
It is psychologicaly very hackable creature that easely manipulated by manufactured lies of movies jewgle gaybook and all the rest of media.
Normies is package of overage thoughts ideas emotions mabe by those who rule the world.
He lacks will critical thinking and till his death he believes in common platitudes of life , naively thinking that being alive is all right his life mostly consist of dissapointments and unfulfiled and unrealistic expectetions
Just iverage spinless easely manipulated being. The food for minority of despicable psychopats who rule the disgasting world.
He has no opportunity to swallow black pill because all his life is big blue pill beyond wich lies absolute emptiness of his being.

1-3 is clearly truecel but how about 4? To me 5 and above seem like true ascension.

Ascension is 7+, 5 is normie though but that’s not worth it in terms of dating.

4-6 is generally normie range, but when you're 4/10 and even 5/10 you have to be NT and sociable. Normies get occasional relationships and rare sex through big social circles from young age. You can't just be 5/10 and PUA or cold approach. It doesn't work.
1-3 is virgin for life 99% of the time.
7+ is Chadlite/Chad territory. You don't need much as Chad, just exist. At 7+ looks, PUA and cold approaching works sometimes.

in looks id say 5-6, but in general normies are nt extroverted programmed sheep with typical mainstream interests that also take pleasure in bullying us

4-5/10 and above male with social skills.

when I say normie I mean:
"functional and productive member of society who has friends and sex/romantic relationship".
for example a 6/10 male with schizofrenia and depression isn't a normie.

4-5 is normie. 6 and above is ascension
You don’t need to ascend if you’re a normie. When you’re an incel you start (and often stay) below ground level and therefore you need to ascend. Normies start out above ground level

2IudRqe.png

Normie -

1.) Average social life

2.) 4 - 6 in looks

3.) Considers themselves NT

Here's the female version

bH2N1el.jpg

The male scale seems far more objective than this tbh.
Male aesthetics are more objective than female aesthetics. Plus it's easier for females to fraud their looks.

5/10 with good social life.