Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What is biggest anti-incel YT creator ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
When i mean ''big'' isn't advocatedoggy another YT, TikTok account who post incelophobic hate speech

I talk about guys like cr1tikal or some other bad goys who makes decent amount content from our suffering.

@Stupid Clown
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Don't even know at this point, so many people at least sometimes talk about us or inceldom in general:worryfeels::fuk:.

vaush hate that pedo cunt

Critical. Vaush. Hasan. Plenty of soyjack channels targeted at women that cover us too but I can't remember what they're called. They usually have a cringe mustache and long balding hair.

Critical. Vaush. Hasan. Plenty of soyjack channels targeted at women that cover us too but I can't remember what they're called. They usually have a cringe mustache and long balding hair.
Hasan forgot about that faggot

Contentslop to keep redditors distracted while Chad rawdogs their girlfriend.

Never finished any of his videos. His words are empty and meaningless and he just blabs on and on.
Don't know much about him, only he loves to preach about tankie dystopia while laughing at his followers by bourgeisie life style at front of their faces

Don't know much about him, only he loves to preach about tankie dystopia while laughing at his followers by bourgeisie life style at front of their faces
Lol.

isn't hasan anti white too ?

Lmfao.

Never finished any of his videos. His words are empty and meaningless and he just blabs on and on.
hasan went on a podcast talking about how hes not tall despite being 6'4

hasan went on a podcast talking about how hes not tall despite being 6'4
thumb-reddit-humble-brag.jpg

no surpise here most of the big anti incels youtubers are extreme leftoids.

When i mean ''big'' isn't advocatedoggy another YT, TikTok account who post incelophobic hate speech

I talk about guys like cr1tikal or some other bad goys who makes decent amount content from our suffering.

@Stupid Clown
@KillNiggers
@WorthlessSlavicShit
moist critikal the cucky manlet who lost his gf and coped by saying it was mutual
vaush
undead chronic redpill coper
contrapoints mtf who gained popularity due to being passing
vice news jew network
noah samsen soy loser feminist obviously doing it to try and get pussy
cole hastings aka cope hastings
art chad HTN gaslighter
jordan shanks chadlite sarcastic pussy his house got burned down karmas a bitch
:feelskek:
sam collins soy cuck
dr todd grande soy cuck
squirmy and grubs JFL
healthygamerGG aka its all about mindset bro now pay me 50 a month
:soy:
isaac butterfield biggest faggot out of all them
hasan piker always suifuel and rageful when he shit talks incels in his videos since hes a gigachad and can fuck any girl he wants

funny thing about most of these people is that they are incel or incel tier
they want to fit in so bad so they punch down for clout but their basically shooting themselves in the foot in the long run
look at critikal hes been going through humiliation lately
also honorable mention
sam hyde
he doesnt directly call out incels but his videos are very condescending and redpill

Last edited:
Lmfao.

idk why a chad like hasan would get into politics or any chad in general
i guess its pretty common for chads to take risky ventures because they are so bored from just fucking women all the time
obviously he did it to make money but he could of done literally anything else now hes a political figure which makes him an enemy to a lot of people
pretty retarded