Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is better than being a 10/10 chad.

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
Is being a BLACKPILLED 10/10 chad.

The supreme wisdom of the blackpill opens your eyes and allows you to value thing correctly.
I thought about it and questioned: Are Chads bluepilled? I mean imagine a 10/10 slayer. Is he even knows that he fucks bcz of his look and not his "personality" or whatever?
I mean he is not aware of the reality - he has not reason since he is fine as he is.
Only incels can be aware of the dire reality we are stuck in. People who have fun cannot be aware - they are asleep with no reason to wake up.

But I dont know if its even possible to blackpill some one who's life is great.

One must be an utterly generic garbage to think that life is better under the blackpill. Never begun.

I'm sorry you got no reply

I'm suspicious of the fact that some are blackpilled tbh. You must be deluded as hell when all the girls come to you while ur tryhard friends get nothing but the scraps of your one night stands.

Being a foid is better than being a 10/10 chad.

I'm suspicious of the fact that some are blackpilled tbh. You must be deluded as hell when all the girls come to you while ur tryhard friends get nothing but the scraps of your one night stands.
Right.
I do t even think that a chad is even looking at what other get. He is too busy!
So perhaps we a chad say "it's all about personality" he really thinks so! What a happy life.
But he is a cum dump hole.
I'm sorry you got no reply
I know... it's over.

Chads CANNOT be blackpilled, they will never know the struggles of being an ugly ethnic male. That's like saying a billionaire whose inherited his wealth knows what's its like to live in poverty, they will never understand. Low IQ post tbh

Being two 10/10 chads

Chads CANNOT be blackpilled, they will never know the struggles of being an ugly ethnic male. That's like saying a billionaire whose inherited his wealth knows what's its like to live in poverty, they will never understand. Low IQ post tbh
:feelsrope:
It was a question. don't judge your incel fellow harshly.
Being two 10/10 chads
Double High IQ

Just have a hole
full

being gigastacy is better

Exactly, only incels can be blackpilled. @Zyros is the closest to a blackpilled chad but even he had times where he was bluepilled

Exactly, only incels can be blackpilled. @Zyros is the closest to a blackpilled chad but even he had times where he was bluepilled
if so, then incels are superior to chads. At least in some way.
I am Coping too hard.

if so, then incels are superior to chads. At least in some way.
I am Coping too hard.

ultrateragigacope tbh. but that's what we do

Being a 10/10 (((chad)))

Tranny thinking tbh.
80/20 rule. If you are chad you're a living god. You get as much sex as you want and can abuse any foid as much as you want. Scam them, beat them, knock them up. Whatever.

I wish I was a Chad

Better than a 10/10 chad?

A billionaire 10/10 chad.

Chads are naturally more Blackpilled than normies because they have firsthand experience of the moral deficiencies of foids/sloots. I hate normscum males more than any Chad.

Being a chad is bluepilled.
I prefer to stay a 2/10 sub-human genetic dead-end.

Excuse me please....my coping is too strong today
Very strong

never think about that

Being a 11/10 Chad

Chads are naturally more Blackpilled than normies because they have firsthand experience of the moral deficiencies of foids/sloots. I hate normscum males more than any Chad.
Normies are the enemy.

chad always wins, regardless of if he is bluepilled or blackpilled