Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is best way to ask pretty casual whores for sam fak?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
There is no way

Start identifying as chad so they are forced to fuck you
full

Just walk up to them, like that cool nigga did in Full Metal Jacket to the cute, little chinky prostitute girl and say: “Let’s get mounted”.

Just walk up to them, like that cool nigga did, in Full Metal Jacket to the cute, little chinky prostitute girl and say: “Let’s get mounted”.
Noo. In internets how to?

Beat them up first
They like badboys so cover your face, wear platforms to be taller and beat them up :feelzez:

Noo. In internets how to?

Oh that’s simple.

You want an easier way right?

Well the other thing that same cool nigga said should do the trick.

As he grabbed her arm to take the chinkess away to get his fuck on I believe he said “My boogie!” and that line is totally guaranteed to work unless you have a giant white Chad friend nearby who will slap your hand away and demand he fuck her first.

Then you’re out of luck.

Sorry.

Oh that’s simple.

You want an easier way right?

Well the other thing that same cool nigga said should do the trick.

As he grabbed her arm to take the chinkess away to get his fuck on I believe he said “My boogie!” and that line is totally guaranteed to work unless you have a giant white Chad friend nearby who will slap your hand away and demand he fuck her first.

Then you’re out of luck.

Sorry.
Problem is I otherkin and something inside not lettting to do normie speech

Problem is I otherkin and something inside not lettting to do normie speech

Well color me surprised in this case.

I always thought you otherkin types could convince yourselves that you were literally anything you wanted to be at literally anytime?

You mean you literally cannot convince yourself that you are a smooth and cool shit talkin 70’s style nigga, whom the ladies (or at least chinky prostitutes) simply cannot resist?

Bummer if so my dude.

Well color me surprised in this case.

I always thought you otherkin types could convince yourselves that you were literally anything you wanted to be at literally anytime?

You mean you literally cannot convince yourself that you are a smooth and cool shit talkin 70’s style nigga whom the ladies (or at least chunky prostitutes) simply cannot resist?

Bummer if so my dude.
From early childhood feel that some normal human speech is unacceptable for me to say

just get some good genes and you will be all set

You trying to get incarcerated?
This still less degenerate place than West, only our biggest PUA master was incarcerated for "rape"

Tell them that you are a man of culture

Tell them Harrison ford is the name of your cock they will think your cock is a chad.

runs sea game if white or pay a prostitute
Tried to talk with pretty vietnamese whore on okcupid yesterday, but no answer

Just say this:
sex?

Just ask you have nothing to lose

Just become chad.