Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is being a janitor like? (janitorcels GTFIH)

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I'm thinking about droping out of college and becoming a janitor instead. I'm too low IQ and I get life mogged everyday there, I simply can't take it anymore.
What is being a janitor like? I know the wages are low and all but I don't need a lot to survive and I think it's a chill job since you are just left on your own for the most part. It sounds like the perfect job for a truecel low IQ failure who gave up on life.
What else would you recommend?

My maternal grandpa was a school jannie, and my mom is currently the head jannie of a school district
My grandpa enjoyed it since he worked the midnight shift, and my mom doesn't like it as much
But she's a boss, so that makes sense

Sounds pretty comfy to me tbh

If I ever get fired from my part time jawb, I figure I'd give it a go sounds easy, and I only need to work 2 or 3 days a week anyways, might be comfy.

Probably alright other than when you have to clean up piss and shit

Fate loves irony. Walk upon this path and you will become the janitor of a college where you not only continue to get life mogged everyday, you will now have to clean up after them as they live their lives.

Fate loves irony. Walk upon this path and you will become the janitor of a college where you not only continue to get life mogged everyday, you will now have to clean up after them as they live their lives.
If I work night shift then I'm not gonna get mogged

Do doordash seems pretty chill most of my dashers who given me food are pretty LTNs or the walmart delivery app sieens cool for a incel job who doesnt wanna get mogged