Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is an intelligent person to you?

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Describe an intelligent person to you, and if you feel like one.

@WacoGoesDown

There various types of intelligence and i have very bad emotional and mathemitical types

someone who can adopt to change quickly

As I understand it intelligence is how well you can adapt and apply the knowledge that you have, not just knowing a lot of things. There are plenty of educated midwits out there. And no, I do not consider myself an intelligent person

someone with common sense

A person with common sense as proto mentioned @PrototypeCel
A person that doesnt judge
A person that knows his enemy

A person that isnt on .is

someone who can survive

A person that isnt on .is
Though this is certainly no forum for geniuses, .is skews higher IQ compared to any mainstream social media platform.

Shit genes do tend to come in a package but blackpilled incels tend to be high-functioning autists unlike your average low IQ neurotypical sub-5

Someone who can learn stuff quickly

- a person that is able to think rationally and not let emotions cloud his judgement
- a person that questions instead of blindly believing everything, even if its includes their own ideology/religion
- a person that is able to understand and see the connection between certain mechanics

Though this is certainly no forum for geniuses, .is skews higher IQ compared to any mainstream social media platform.

Shit genes do tend to come in a package but blackpilled incels tend to be high-functioning autists unlike your average low IQ neurotypical sub-5
I think alot of people are blackpilled in general wether autists or not but they dont waste their time on a n obscure forum they focus on coping irl and most of the time careermaxxing

I waste too much time here but i cant blame myself my life is in the trenches

I think alot of people are blackpilled
No, it seems like an obvious conclusion to come to but in reality it's quite niche

Anti-vaxxers.

There are far less blackpilled than you know, most live life completely unaware to it and are oblivious until it’s slapping them in the face

Someone who isn't unwilling to understand their own fault's

No, it seems like an obvious conclusion to come to but in reality it's quite niche
most of my friends are blackpilled or at least redpilled.

Being bluepilled is scene as weak or simp behavior especially now that scammers like tate are famous

most of my friends are blackpilled
:shock: that's a genuine surprise. Are you a zoomer? Many learned of it thanks to chinktok

they learn new skills very fast

:shock: that's a genuine surprise. Are you a zoomer? Many learned of it thanks to chinktok
not blackpilled to the bones but they dont put women on a pedestal this is more of what i mean but not all of them im gona say half of them

Someone who understands stuff easily, basically. I think this is the best concise definition.

I also believe in multiple intelligences tbh. I know a guy who's genius-tier at mathematical logic and programming but he's a liberal and very dumb in terms of moral/philosophical/political discussions, for example.

Last edited: