Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is an incel to you?

Do you hate/disslike women, as an incel?

• Very much

• A little bit

• Undecided

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
N-Nani!?!

N-Nani!?!

Greycel
Im new here and ive been wondering about a thing. I think im an incel because i have never had a girlfriend or sex, but i want to. But i do not think i hate women. Do you have to be a virgin and disslike women to be an incel or is that just some stereotype?

Too physically unattractive for sex=incel, thats it.

Im new here and ive been wondering about a thing. I think im an incel because i have never had a girlfriend or sex, but i want to. But i do not think i hate women. Do you have to be a virgin and disslike women to be an incel or is that just some stereotype?
Being incel has nothing to do if you like or do not like women, the only criteria is if you can get them or not.
I don't hate women either, actually I crave them. I want to feel their touch and their validation. But that are just my animalistic desires.
I envy anyone who can free himself from those desires and endulge in hating women, because there are plenty reasons to.

An ugly physically weak male ( usually with health/mental problems ) who was bullied and humilated at school ( and mocked in adult life ) because he is ugly and physically non-threatening. Ugly=bad health=physicall weakness=low status= unfuckable for females.

yeah incel is a state of being,a life status not an ideology
the blackpill on the other hand is and ideology, whenever you chose to hate anyone after being fully blackpilled is your choice

The notion of me hating women is a little silly tbh. Whatever hatred I hold for them is matched by my hatred of men, therefore hatred for humans collectively, and it doesn't even stop there.
Do you have to be a virgin and disslike women to be an incel or is that just some stereotype?
You don't have to dislike anyone, how you feel about being incel is irrelevant.

it means you involuntarily cannot have sex, due to various circumstances, depending on the individual, which all compound and result in women not being attracted to you. Largely a result of hypergamy and women being highly judgmental scum.

Talking to girls or even getting date doesn't not make you an incel. On the other hand, getting laid after the date or turning the date into a LTR where sex is at some point acquired in the relationship DOES make you no longer an incel. And once you have escaped inceldom typically you cant go back but some lurkers on here claim to be incels after a "oneitis", but i call BS on those autists :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Being below a 5 in total smv

Someone that never had non paid sex, regardless of his views on women

A KHHV individual with few relationships with Normies. No dating experience.

I genuinely hate that there is a species that has easy access to intimacy but supposedly we are equal to said species

Someone who cant get laid with no/minimal effort/investment

An ugly physically weak male ( usually with health/mental problems ) who was bullied and humilated at school ( and mocked in adult life ) because he is ugly and physically non-threatening. Ugly=bad health=physicall weakness=low status= unfuckable for females.
wtf uve described me perfectly. ive been doxed. its over for me at this point

In 2021 Sub 11 face = Incel.

Incel = ugly physically or mentally

Women are doing what they were brainwashed to do. (By jews)
Of course it’s in their nature as well.

Normal for the Spider,
Chaos for the fly

geeet the glowniggeeeers out socieeetyyyyy