Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is an easy way to reset your Tinder location?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I want to use Tinder in Europe and Asia and see how many matches I get.

location guard google chrome plugin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/location-guard/cfohepagpmnodfdmjliccbbigdkfcgia?hl=en

set location to fixed. set your fixed location on the map in the settings. use tinder.com on desktop. make a fake facebook with a fake email like tempmail.org

weservenomsg said:
location guard google chrome plugin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/location-guard/cfohepagpmnodfdmjliccbbigdkfcgia?hl=en

set location to fixed. set your fixed location on the map in the settings. use tinder.com on desktop. make a fake facebook with a fake email like tempmail.org

Can you alternatively use your phone number for the account?

NegroKing said:
Can you alternatively use your phone number for the account?

i did it worked no problem i had 2 accounts going with 1 number

weservenomsg said:
i did it worked no problem i had 2 accounts going with 1 number

For some reason its not working even when I fix my location to somewhere else its showing girls from my area.

NegroKing said:
For some reason its not working even when I fix my location to somewhere else its showing girls from my area.

reload after reseting location to 1 mile and reset age. also make sure you chose fixed location