Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "What is a Woman?" is an Intellectual MasterPiece

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Absolutely destroys the transgender narrative. I am quite progressive but being a transgender is a big middle finger to God.

I wanted to watch that but im not paying for Joo Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire subscription for it :feelsUgh:

being a transgender is a big middle finger to God.
I don't believe in god, I don't like appealing to that reasoning as the primary argument against sex changes.
It just seems rushed into, easily adopted as a faux-solution to other problems in people's life, the surgical and hormonal science are decades (if not centuries) behind, etc.
Plus there's the idea of misrepresenting one's biological status to partners. Obviously fucking a tranny isn't as life-threatening as fucking someone HIV+ but it's still rapey in nature not to disclose.
Then there's that weird shit of them targeting kids with their complex fetishes when they're clearly not in a state to process those levels of complexity.