Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is a mentalcel?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
and does this phenomenon exist?

Basically, when it really is "all in your head"

A good example of a mentalcel are guys who have had opportunities in the past but rejected them due to fear or whatever. They're not real incels, just borderline retarded Chadlites who manage to blow all of their chances somehow.

Minjaze said:

A good example of a mentalcel are guys who have had opportunities in the past but rejected them due to fear or whatever. They're not real incels, just borderline retarded Chadlites who manage to blow all of their chances somehow.

Retardcels.

Someone with a mental illness that prevents them from interacting socially at the societal standard

Gambler is a good example of a mentalcel.

It's a form of cope where you believe that your personality holds you back when in reality it's all looks

It could also be guys on the spectrum or guy with myriad of personality disorders preventing them with connecting with girls and keeping friends.

what if you are both ugly and mentally ill?

Perhaps, its the worst of having both...

incelman said:
It's a form of cope where you believe that your personality holds you back when in reality it's all looks

Explain Gambler then.

incelman said:

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

nausea said:
and does this phenomenon exist?

it's the rare case in which their personality is the reason holding them back. these people are on the autism spectrum, some have severe mental illness

No sense in trying to define it if you don't already know. If you are a mentalcel, you will cope with looks when young and maybe figure it out someday. Looks, childhood development and overall mental health are all connected and work off each other.

It's too complicated of a subject to discuss ANYWHERE with ANYONE. There are too many variables. People, no matter how intelligent, are incapable of having discussions about complex topics.

Just cope with looks. It's easier to keep it simple. I'm not joking. As a mentalcel, the less you try to dissect anything, the easier it is to avoid misery.

Well, this post has open my eyes. I guess i dont belong in here after all. Good bye.

It's someone who is incel because they aren't too smart, common sense wise. They are the ones who likely are good looking but think they are ugly. I agree with the "it's all in your head" thing.

RopeForSluts said:
this fucking guy

The guy in you pic?

CopingGymcel said:
Some high tier normie virgin.

There is no such thing such as high tier normie virgin. In fact, there isn't even such thing such as low tier Normie virgin. Normie=non virgin. Virgin=subhuman.

AutoModerator said:
Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

lol i missed this

IsolationHurts said:
Well, this post has open my eyes. I guess i dont belong in here after all. Good bye.

Mentalcels should have a subforum. I`m diagnosed AvPD too.

incelman said:
The guy in you pic?

Shut up Gambler. Maybe you shouldn't have used the same username as one of your alts on Reddit you fucking brainlet.

RopeForSluts said:
Shut up Gambler. Maybe you shouldn't have used the same username as one of your alts on Reddit you fucking brainlet.

What the fuck man?

incelman said:
What the fuck man?

You can go back to spamming and being a degenerate now.

RopeForSluts said:
You can go back to spamming and being a degenerate now.

Degenerate?

incelman said:
Who the hell is gambler?

https://i.imgur.com/CvI8kGB.jpg

Pic related. Explain why he couldn't get laid if mentalcels don't exist.

Framecel222 said:
https://i.imgur.com/CvI8kGB.jpg

Pic related. Explain why he couldn't get laid if mentalcels don't exist.

Subhuman ethnic. No wonder he is a virgin.

incelman said:
Subhuman ethnic. No wonder he is a virgin.

Someone made a Tinder with his pics and it got matches.

Framecel222 said:
Someone made a Tinder with his pics and it got matches.

So what? Most men get matches. The point is to have sex. Anything else is COPE.

Very meaningless necropost

yes mentalcels exist, i used to be one before i became a blackpilled normie (basically i pretend to be a normie when in company and keep all my miserable little truths to the internet communities)

Theres a lot of mentalcels in the so called incelosphere especially on places like lookism. I remember a dude who was absolutely convinced he was incel and people were getting angry at him because he was actually well above average looking. I understand now how intolerable i was in this phase, because people close to you really are FRUSTRATED that they cant make you snap out of your bullshit. Thats different from being an incel, nobody tries to help real incels "fix" their problems, because the problems are obviously not fixable. Well scam artists will try to "help" you, for different reasons of course.

theres two types of mentalcel:
1. normie who is simply poorly socialized and making his problems compound over the years by insisting upon isolating himself with video games and pron - majority of mentalcels. The reason for how they end up there could be various, maybe they got bullied real hard in high school during the crucial first years, or more likely they just got hooked on video games way too early and their parents were too permissive, probably single/divorced mother (my case)

2. mentalcel who is schizo or something like that, who is absolutely convinced he is HIDEOUS despite everyone being able to see he is average or even good looking. Probably the same type of mental disease that convinces beautiful whores to keep doing shit to their already perfect faces - in the sense that this is a true mental illness, the incelceldom is actual "real" and not just a phase because you cant help truly mentally ill people.

Last edited: