Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is a hamburger?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Ever since I saw that episode on Dexter's Laboratory about hamburgers vs cheese burgers as a little kid I've been wondering what a hamburger even is. Shed some light on this mystery

I saw that distinction only at McDonald’s and never again. But now it’s burnt into my mind. I think hamburger technically includes the possibility for cheese though. As far as I know it’s named after somewhere in Germany.

Something based which makes me cum from eating the burger

Hamburger has no cheese

Hamburg ER
Hidden messages encouraging germans to go ER

Hamburger has no cheese
So its a regular burger only without cheese. Would one say that hamburgers only exist in juxtaposition to cheeseburgers. What makes a burger a "ham" burgir

kraut fried patty sandwich in a bunch from some hamburg
though one can get confusion because of 'ham' part in its name thinking it may be containing pig meat, it is actually made of minced beef

kraut fried patty sandwich in a bunch from some hamburg
though one can get confusion because of 'ham' part in its name thinking it may be containing pig meat, it is actually made of minced beef