Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is a halfway house/homeless shelter like?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
First, I’m going to explain my situation to you real quick: my mom lives off my disability money while my grandparents defend her garbage behavior and I’ve tried literally everything I could to get out of here so far. I’ve called up other family members/relatives and asked to move in with them but none of them had any room for me and all of them kicked me to the curb even when I was in my darkest times. I tried applying for numerous places, but none of them ever called me back. I tried voc rehab, but since you need to actually apply for jobs yourself and they only deal with training rather than help you find a job, I just stopped showing up and never called them back since. I also tried getting in college, but somebody that I live with called it off. I even tried dating my mom’s old friend that she doesn’t hang out with anymore who’s around my age but she never messaged me back or responded to my friend requests on FaceBook and her account seems inactive. I also tried seeing if my aunt could ruin my mom one more time for me so I called her up and told her what they’ve been doing to me and where my birthday money she gave me went (btw, my mom was making me spend my own birthday money on her and my friend when he was over here even when she had money on my card, which she thinks is her own) but nothing ever happened nor did anything come from it.

I’ve called countless numbers, but nothing ever happened or I missed their call and they never called back or when I tried to call them they weren’t available. I’ve called the suicide prevention lifeline I don’t know how many times because I’m frustrated, angry, anxious, upset and depressed every single day, but eventually stopped calling them after one of their operators hung up on me. I’m struggling with severe mental illness and have no support system whatsoever. I never see my counselor, because she’s never available and I have appointments with her so infrequently that you might as well say that I don’t get any help at all.

Halfway houses and homeless shelters are the only options for me now. What are these places like? I heard that they’re horrible places. But sadly that’s the only option I have other than life in prison for murdering them, suicide or the streets.

What disability do you have?

I don’t even know. I guess SSI? It’s social security.
Nah br0. Those are your type of neetbuxx. He means, why do you get neetbuxx?
~~~~
I don't know much about halfway houses (requires being half way from or to something), but homeless shelters suck!

Living on park benchs suck and living under bridges suck.

Camping deep in the woods is the way to go!

If you are the one actually getting your "check" (its a debit card now) then just use it to buy some gear and split! If not then its really hard to buy gear... Not doomed though.

Look up "homeless survival tipss

get your neetbux buy some 50$ sleping bag start dumpster dive and look for job then LDAR

i dont know man but i wish you the best of luck