Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is a fakecel?

B

Bigbird

Banned
-
Does fucking fat/old/ethnic women count as a fake cel? If someone had an experience with a fat woman (180-200) and it was utterly confidence shattering. Trap smelt worse than the butt,when they went for the butt the smell was too much. Would someone be considered a fakecel?

> with a fat woman (180-200)

That's not even what i'd consider thata fat. i'd fuck a 300 pounder.

TheVman said:
> with a fat woman (180-200)

That's not even what i'd consider thata fat. i'd fuck a 300 pounder.

Exactly there’s more to love

A fakecel is someone who has had sex or a girlfriend recently but still claims to be incel

would fuck a fat chick like that any day of the week and if she smelled like shit well guess what.......shower sex to clean that bitch up

fakecel has no objective definition.

imo it is someone who cant date their looksmatch or 1-2 points below their looksmatch

Bigbird said:
Does fucking fat/old/ethnic women count as a fake cel? If someone had an experience with a fat woman (180-200) and it was utterly confidence shattering. Trap smelt worse than the butt,when they went for the butt the smell was too much. Would someone be considered a fakecel?

Why can't fat bitches at least keep up on their hygiene?

Disgusting.

160lb is the limit for fat. 220 limit for landwhale status at 5 foot 6 average frame

I don’t know what a fakecel is, the definition constantly changes.

Fakecels to me are:

- They’re average or above average in looks (mentalcels and volcels)
- Fucked a girl without exchanging money (should go without saying)
- They had a girlfriend (should go without saying)
- They get tinder matches that don’t unmatch them immediately (femoids consider them attractive)

A guy here has had 15 gfs.

Bigbird said:

If you haven't at least approached 1000 women youre a fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back