Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is a cuck exactly?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
I've been called a cuck a few times recently for making posts about your ideal type etc. Does this really make me a cuck, or are we over-exaggerating? Share your definition of the word 'cuck'

for me it's as follows:
"A cuck is a man who lets women abuse him, this abuse can be both physical (screaming/violence) and psychological (cheating/degrading) in nature"

Last edited:
I'm cuckoldmaxxed giga cuckold

My former "best friend"

its a male whose bollocks never dropped at puberty

cuck
/kʌk/

noun
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL•US
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).

2. 2.
    a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold

@-BrettyBoy- thoughts on that?

Cuck can mean different things.

One meaning of cuck is where a man get offs over watching his girlfriend performs sexual acts with another male for example.

Another meaning is where you worship females so much to the point where you will defend them at every chance you get, whether the female is in the wrong or not because you’re doing nothing but attempting to impress the female. Etc.
@-BrettyBoy- thoughts on that?
I was typing stuff up a post myself as you made that post and noticed after I was done making the said post.

Last edited:
sort of a catch-all insuhlt I guess

Someone.eilling and happy to fuck themselves over for the benefit of others who wouldn't do the same for him

Cuck is a man who worships and submits to hole.

Any male that posts on r/IncelTears.

The more frequent you post there, the bigger of a cuck you are.

Female worshippers.