Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is a Chad?

neet

neet

Senior Incel
★★★
What is a Chad?

We still miss exact definitions. I seriously hope somebody will make soms kind of free book where all these definitions will be explained and where there is no doubt what a individual mean. Is a Chad a 'redneck'? Does he have high or low income? PhD of no any degree? And so on...

Originally it defined an obnoxious douche bag male, typically from Jersey Shore.

The modern definition is somehow mistaked with handsome men, but not all handsome men are Chads.

Originally it defined an obnoxious douche bag male, typically from Jersey Shore.
It was first mentioned in a episode of friends as a implied reference to a young attractive jock

What about these lots of PUA guys? Are they called Chads as well? They do not look like a typical Jersey Shore redneck.

What about these lots of PUA guys? Are they called Chads as well? They do not look like a typical Jersey Shore redneck.
No they're called delusional,Chad means extremely good looking (model tier) but is also used to often to describe any male who is not an incel.

Chad means a good-looking white guy. They can either be very masculine (think a handsome rugby player) or a pretty boy (not a Justin Bieber, but a young Brad Pitt who was masculine AND feminine). It originally referred to an upper-class All-American WASP type but has expanded to cover any good-looking white guy.

men who have easy time attracting girls. that's always how ive seen it

No they're called delusional,Chad means extremely good looking (model tier) but is also used to often to describe any male who is not an incel.
I don't think it is only the looks that are important. Mosy guys who are incel have psychological problems.

men who dont get depressed

tall good looking man with an active sex life

I don't think it is only the looks that are important. Mosy guys who are incel have psychological problems.
From being treated like shit as a punishment for being ugly.

I think chad is an attractive man who displays arrogance and sometimes sociopathy to show his power and dominance over others,and women love him because of that.

Not all good looking men are chads in my opinion,also,not all good looking men have a sex life as succesful as chad

I agree with that. Male attraction is all about dominance and social skills. Yes, being tall and have a good shape a a advantage, but I've seen tall aspies who have also problems with attracting girls.

I agree with that. Male attraction is all about dominance and social skills. Yes, being tall and have a good shape a a advantage, but I've seen tall aspies who have also problems with attracting girls.
keep coping manlet