Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is a "bad personality" anyway?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Foids tell us we need to work on our personalities because that's what's keeping us from being graced with punani.

Let's look at some negative personality traits and analyze them:
- Mean
- Abusive
- Manipulative
- Narcissistic
- Aggressive
- Emotionless
- Spiteful
- Arrogant
- Cruel
- Uncaring
- Unloving

Wait a minute... :feelswhere: this looks just like a list of words that foids use to describe their Chads when they leave them. Isn't that curious? It must be a coincidence, because foids care so much about personality, right? :foidSoy::chad:

Bad personality:
- Prey eyes
- Recessed mandible
- Recessed chin
- Shitskin

Personality = NT and confidence. You can get away without NT if you have looks and your type of autism/fixation is romanticised.

Personality = NT and confidence. You can get away without NT if you have looks and your type of autism/fixation is romanticised.

Good luck having confidence when youre ugly
Even if you were confident but youre ugly normies would put you down till you become self loathing

unattractive face

Either way, the personalityPill is even more brutal than the lookspill, at least to a certain degree if you're ugly you can have surgery, good luck saving a neurodivergent individual.

"Researchers say that autistics have the most unlikeable personality,"

Good luck having confidence when youre ugly
Even if you were confident but youre ugly normies would put you down till you become self loathing
You shouldn't even think about this if you don't have the minimum

Body dimoprhism
Face card
Health-signalling

But this is water and most of you know this, therefore I never bothered elaborating.

Either way, the personalityPill is even more brutal than the lookspill, at least to a certain degree if you're ugly you can have surgery, good luck saving a neurodivergent individual.

:feels:

Body dimoprhism
Face card
Health-signalling

But this is water and most of you know this, therefore I never bothered elaborating.
True

Bad personality to foids is being a good person. They want vicious, demonic yet attractive and tall men who inflict pain on others, hence one of the reasons why religion was created to enforce the good aspects of Humanity as foids are naturally drawn to Moloch.

Don't share their political views

Bad personality to foids is being a good person. They want vicious, demonic yet attractive and tall men who inflict pain on others, hence one of the reasons why religion was created to enforce the good aspects of Humanity as foids are naturally drawn to Moloch.
Cope.

"Personality" as a whole is just some stupid subjective bullshit anyways. It's about as useless as that horoscope stuff :feelsjuice:

The shittier person you are the more attractive you are to foids provided youve also got them bones in your face

"Personality" as a whole is just some stupid subjective bullshit anyways. It's about as useless as that horoscope stuff :feelsjuice:
It is useful but attractive personality=putting others down and you can only put others down when youve got facial and body dimorphism and you mog others @nowiff

Foids abort their kids like no tomorrow, and they also statistically abuse children more than men do, hence one reason why I say "Drawn to moloch". That is reality instead of cope.

I don't know much about autism and I don't think I've interacted with many, but why are they seen so harshly? Aren't they just awkward?

Body dimoprhism
Face card
Health-signalling

Just curious as to what "height-signalling" is as opposed to "height" or do they mean the same thing?

How is that cope
He is coping bud he legit said muh Foids want gangster rapist-killers, this is false foids want one thing: a handsome tall guy. They couldn't care less about his personality, and I'd say even most females would rather breed with a kind calm normal individual. The vast majority of foids above the age of 17 don't want that.

It is useful but attractive personality=putting others down and you can only put others down when youve got facial and body dimorphism and you mog others @nowiff
Legit.

At the end of the day, you either have it or you don't

Foids abort their kids like no tomorrow, and they also statistically abuse children more than men do, hence one reason why I say "Drawn to moloch". That is reality instead of cope.
Statistically abuse children more my ass

Just curious as to what "height-signalling" is as opposed to "height" or do they mean the same thing?
Health signalling, not height

Things such as coloring, hair density, natural muscle tone in your neck and fingers, proper breathing and mobility etc.

Things to signal to the opposite sex that you are healthy. These things may sound small but all of these compound.

All or nothing theory
Not really you are just one of two.

1) you have it. You were born decently good looking, brought up well and NT. You find it easier to make friends, thus you have better social circle for dating. More NT = more confidence so you can slay without putting in much effort.

2) You don't have it. You spend a majority of your time and resources trying to improve your body via strict gymcelling or status maxxing. You ate constantly stressed about it. Will be lucky to have a partner, have to settle for someone you don't like or alternatively stay alone.

Alternatively both can end up with someone right for them, only difference is one has a much easier time, while they other was stuck in endless mindfuck cycle.

Things such as coloring, hair density, natural muscle tone in your neck and fingers, proper breathing and mobility etc.

Things to signal to the opposite sex that you are healthy. These things may sound small but all of these compound.
You know a nigga is from looksmax.org when he start posting abt this shit:feelskek:

You know a nigga is from looksmax.org when he start posting abt this shit:feelskek:
Well these are just some basic blackpills, not sure why people aren't talking about them much any more

Happy Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Jordan Belfort

Oh I misread. I thought a new lingo had dropped there. :feelskek:

Yes, health signalling is very important.

Statistically abuse children more my ass
Pure cope. Either you're blinded by your mother treating you well, or you think foids genuinely care about their children (Look at postpartum depression). Spoiler alert, they don't, they only see them as extensions of themselves which if defected, they'll normally kill them by either abortion, historically themselves or by hiring someone else to smother them to death.

Being short ugly and autistic