Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What irks me the most about the red pill, pua and normie advice...

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Is that all three groups have one thing in common: they believe that you can talk a woman into being attracted to you.

Any incel worth his salt knows better. When you all see that hot girl, do you need to think about it, or do you just feel it?

So why would it be any different with women, we are all human here after all, aren't we?

This is probably where the "girls are mysterious creatures, bro" platitude comes from. I really honestly believe the red pill is one gigantic cope, puas are delusional, and normies are afraid to face the harsh truth as usual.

I look back and kick myself for thinking something as ridiculous as thinking a few words somehow making a girl attracted to me. JFL at me. JFL at game. Honk honk.

The reality is, attraction isn't a choice (the irony here is that I first heard this from "Double Your Dating", PUA before it was PUA, basically) and all the talking is useless.

At least we know our place with the black pill. No woman will ever be attracted to us and it has fuck all do with words (personality). Shame on women who go along with this shit, but foids gonna foid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never liked the red pill , Especially their sub and those long ass paragraphs , Also too much larping

I never liked the red pill , Especially their sub and those long ass paragraphs , Also too much larping

Just hold frame and spin plates, bro.
Just neg her, bro.
Make sure she knows you're the prize, bro.
Wait three days before calling her, bro.
Run dread game, bro.
Be a dark triad, bro.
Be cocky and funny, bro.

Red pillers don't believe in talk but in lifting, growing a beard and being cartoonishly masculine. Just like PUA techniques, it only works for tall guys with pretty faces.

Just hold frame and spin plates, bro.
Just neg her, bro.
Make sure she knows you're the prize, bro.
Wait three days before calling her, bro.
Run dread game, bro.
Be a dark triad, bro.
Be cocky and funny, bro.

Lold tbh.

Then nice guy beta clingy chad comes along and has females all over him for being "nice" and "not an asshole like other guys" and "loyal"

redpillers when will they learn

JFL at theorycrafting sex aka :redpill:

They all piss me off

There's no redpill for my face!

But there is a warehouse full of blackpills for my face...