Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What insult is bigger - to be called fag, or beta trash?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

what is more of insult?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Better call me fag. All gopniks combined, who screemed "fag" at me, at insulting are no match to my former debil "best friend", who told me to go after ugly roasties

Brudass

Once again, im sorry you got no reply

does he mog you at looking manly ?

d5xh3menadp56u63bo4fuf7r2-ggb7oex5hfi10bczm-png.109868

He looks a lot like me but he has a better nose and better eyes. He's about as manly as me overall

Don't see how fag is insulting as everyone calls everyone a fag. Even when they're not one.
The other can really be bad as it will make you question yourself and can cause depression.

Who gets called a fag and then starts wondering, "Wait. Maybe I do like cock?" If anyone says yes then congratulations. You ARE a fag.
I low-key wish I were gay tbh

Sad news, but I'm sure gay guys might not find you attractive either.

this is knajjd the mod, he ban anything remotely gay on this forum, so don't say anything gay ma man
Well, shit. In that case I'd like to state that I'm not gay and never will be

Why do you hate Debil?

@Dregster666 you need to kill yourself for being simp

@Dregster666 you need to kill yourself for being simp
Fuck you Nigger

If it has ever came down between these 2 for you, it never fucking began anyway.

Just neck yourself bro if you really want to be that petty and not make the most out of your situation

Fuck you Nigger

If it has ever came down between these 2 for you, it never fucking began anyway.

Just neck yourself bro if you really want to be that petty and not make the most out of your situation
Betabuxxing a roastie is cuckoldry, that's not making the most out of your situation

You're telling napoleon to go for old ugly roasties because that is his options.
Im telling him to make money so he can target a younger pool. Im not telling him to marry any of them.

He shouldn't be surprised that the only thing he can get is postwall roasties. He has nothing of value to offer.

Im telling him to make money so he can target a younger pool. Im not telling him to marry any of them.

He shouldn't be surprised that the only thing he can get is postwall roasties. He has nothing of value to offer.
Money is :bluepill: cope.

Plastic Surgery
Giphy 3

Most people have to make money to attain that path, you stupid inbred fuck. All the Neets,Brokecels/lowwagecels will never be able to afford it.

You can't buy a manly frame or height. Hoping that surgery on just your face is enough is major fucking Cope unless you're a failed normie who didn't belong here anyways.

View attachment 214372

Most people have to make money to attain that path, you stupid inbred fuck. All the Neets,Brokecels/lowwagecels will never be able to afford it.

You can't buy a manly frame or height. Hoping that surgery on just your face is enough is major fucking Cope unless you're a failed normie who didn't belong here anyways.
failed normie is the gayest gatekeeping cope ever

does Napoleon not belong here either? Is he a failed normie?
He is a failed normie. Time was cruel to him and he squandered his best years doing who knows what. I dont know him and how he spent his last 15 yrs.

He's basically @FrustratedWhiteMale 2.0 except he actually had sex when he was younger.

At this point, how he is and what he looks like, it's beyond over for him.

He is a failed normie. Time was cruel to him and he squandered his best years doing who knows what. I dont know him and how he spent his last 15 yrs.

He's basically @FrustratedWhiteMale 2.0 except he actually had sex when he was younger.

At this point, how he is and what he looks like, it's beyond over for him.
If he did not become a failed normie, where would he be now? Betabuxxing a roastie?

He gave up on becoming a cuck yeah so he joined the based forum
But what does he actually have? Is he good at anything beyond whacking off to drawings? He's not enjoying sex by choice because all his options aren't younger than 30.

I don't get it. I would neck myself if I were to ever fall as low as him.

But what does he actually have? Is he good at anything beyond whacking off to drawings? He's not enjoying sex by choice because all his options aren't younger than 30.

I don't get it. I would neck myself if I were to ever fall as low as him.
He posts high quality posts in off topic. that's an accomplishment JFL

He posts high quality posts in off topic. that's an accomplishment JFL
JFL there was a time where 70% of the forum wanted him gone because of his autistic views, back when I liked him the most.

Once again, im sorry you got no reply

JFL this was supposed to be a dead thread with a couple of shitposts here and there.

Nice job making something out of nothing.

JFL there was a time where 70% of the forum wanted him gone because of his autistic views, back when I liked him the most.
Link one of his autistic threads JFL

To be called a faggot is worse because it would make sense for me to go after ugly bitches but for one to assume I’d be so bluepilled and deluded to fuck other men?

They are equally insulting
20200221 135910

Probably fag since it can come off as so cruel and utterly dismissive and deconstructive of you as a person.

Basically what I’m trying to say is that it tears down who you really are when you are called that.

Both are big insults tbh

that guys eye lids wtf

Being called a fag is better. You cant be incel if youre a fag. And the fact that theyre calling you a fag means you have standards for women