Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What incels.is theme are you using currently?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
I’m currently using the dark fastbanana theme currently, mainly because I don’t want anyone in my family to know that I’m scrolling an incel forum. What about you? What do you use and why?

Light (2022). Light theme is more pleasing for my eyes and I want to be honest that I browse an incel forum if someone sees.

Last edited:
Vanilla, because I am lazy as fuck.

i haven't changed the theme since i joined so i forgot how to check. i think dark banana 2022. but im bored of it, so let me change it

I’m currently using the dark fastbanana theme currently, mainly because I don’t want anyone in my family to know that I’m scrolling an incel forum. What about you? What do you use and why?
The blue one

Classic dark banana 2019

Classic banana 2019 but with a screen blackener extension so it looks pretty cool, only con is I can't reply to profile posts with it

Wouldn’t you like to know, faglord?

Wow, a pink starfish with a wooden plank nailed to its head. How fitting. Honestly, this dimwitted character suits you perfectly. Vacant expression? Check. Hammer in hand but no clue what to do with it? Double check. You're basically a real-life version of this cartoon clown. I bet you walk around doing equally pointless things, just like this brainless starfish. Congratulations on finding your spirit animal. Too bad it's an inanimate, idiotic cartoon.

Could you show any pic I wonder how it looks like
laptop user