Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What incels.is for me

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I think this video surmises what this internet forum represents for me, in a way our incel internet forum here is a lot like 1984's Chestnut Cafe written by George Orwell.

It's a place where all the outcasts, freaks, defeated, or failed revolutionaries go to meet upon learning the totality of the global totalitarian world we live in, simply put, this place is a symbol where vanquished men from societies around the world go to hang out in our complete total resignation from society as we've been banned, censored, outlawed, or deplatformed everywhere else to which the glow niggas only tolerate it as a place to keep a watchful eye on our activities, everybody here knows that we're constantly being watched, monitored, and observed it's just as men we have nothing to lose in this world where we simply don't care. Incels.is for me is simply the cyber Chestnut Cafe under the watchful eyes of Big Brother. :feelsjuice::yes:

For all of you watching the video below scratching your heads, you might ask yourself, why is that man crying? Because, he was tortured and coerced to give his testimony of being found guilty even though his only crime was wanting freedom itself, his tears mark a man defeated knowing that no matter what he does in rebellion he has discovered the sheer futility of it all because the power of Big Brother is simply too powerful or overwhelming for him to resist against. He resigns himself in the Chestnut Cafe with the other vanquished failed revolutionaries slowly drinking themselves to death who have all befallen similar fates. Their punishment is that they're denied death or execution as they are sentenced the rest of their lives to despairing self-loathing hopelessness knowing everything but unable to do anything to change their individual plight, their punishment becomes worse than death itself. In fact, death would be mercy. :feelsstudy:

Last edited:
I'm not committing any serious crimes any time soon nor am I an American national:feelscomfy:

I'm not committing any serious crimes any time soon nor am I an American national:feelscomfy:
We Americans are not so lucky, I'm just over here sitting and waiting to wonder when the F.B.I. or NSA is going to pick me up for saying mean things on the internet hanging out with a bad crowd online up to no good. I wonder sometimes what thoughtcrimes they'll charge me with or perhaps they'll get rid of me by fabricating something. I simply can't wait to find out someday in the good old U.S.A. land of the free, home of the brave. I'm under no delusions of what this government really stands for beyond all the virtue-signaling political propaganda. :lul::lul::lul:

We Americans are not so lucky, I'm just over here sitting and waiting to wonder when the F.B.I. or NSA is going to pick me up for saying mean things on the internet hanging out with a bad crowd online up to no good. I wonder sometimes what thoughtcrimes they'll charge me with or perhaps they'll get rid of me by fabricating something. I simply can't wait to find out someday in the good old U.S.A. land of the free, home of the brave. :lul::lul::lul:
Unless youre exchanging nuclear codes or involving yourself in organized crime or whatever, I highly doubt you'd be on their radar at all brocel. The glowies have a nation 330 million strong and several foreign POI's under their jurisdiction. "Scawey inkels" are probably - and should be - the least of their concerns
Unless you're actually gonna be going out there to commit crimes then the feds have nothing on you. LDAR more

Unless youre exchanging nuclear codes or involving yourself in organized crime or whatever, I highly doubt you'd be on their radar at all brocel. The glowies have a nation 330 million strong and several foreign POI's under their jurisdiction. "Scawey inkels" are propably - and should be - the least of their concerns
Our law enforcement, intelligence agents, and court system are monetary for profit ones. If a corporate CEO gave a police officer a million dollars here to kill somebody detained in custody or plant false evidence against them I have no doubt that they would, that's how low I see this nation has sunk towards. :feelsjuice::yes:

Our law enforcement, intelligence agents, and court system are monetary for profit ones. If a corporate CEO gave a police officer a million dollars here to kill somebody detained in custody or plant false evidence against them I have no doubt that they would, that's how low I see this nation has sunk towards. :feelsjuice::yes:
brutal asf :fuk:
be safe brocel and try not to worry so much, there are other things you can occupy yourself with ie copes :feelsYall:
KZJhnfr

brutal asf :fuk:
be safe brocel and try not to worry so much, there are other things you can occupy yourself with ie copes :feelsYall:
View attachment 548048
Just waiting for the neoliberal communist purges to begin here in the U.S.S.A. , they say that it's going to be politically progressive where everybody should fall in line, or else. :feelsEhh::yes: