Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What incel subtype do you consider yourself to be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
Deleted member 16640

Deleted member 16640

I want to eat trash and get hit by a car
-
Mentalcel? Uglycel? Sociocel? Basically what do you think is the main reason for your inceldom?

For me it would be mentalcel. Most of my issues are stemming from my shit self esteem, anxiety, PTSD, and depression, much of it is because of being emotionally abused in the past. And I'm sure foids can see that shit in me.

I want to find someone so bad, but my mental issues are really getting in my way. It sucks, man.

Last edited:
Facecel, ethnicel, heightcel, socialcel, and framecel. The highest card in my hand is a 6 of spades.

Nosecels @RREEEEEEEEE

The most unsalvageable of all cle.

CURRYCEL.

lol @ mentalcel.

No such thing as a mentalcel.

Mentalcel? Uglycel? Sociocel? Basically what do you think is the main reason for your inceldom?

For me it would be mentalcel. Most of my issues are stemming from my shit self esteem, anxiety, PTSD, and depression, much of it is because of being emotionally abused in the past. And I'm sure foids can see that shit in me.

I want to find someone so bad, but my mental issues are really getting in my way. It sucks, man.
How where u enotionally abused that it left a scar

I am uglycel that tries hard. Ugly since a baby

uglycel and some mentalcel traits caused by uglycel

How where u enotionally abused that it left a scar

Several ways, bullied both physically and verbally, issues with family members, it would be way too long if I went into detail.

But being treated like dirt, feeling like people are out to get you, and feeling like the world hates you for most of your life, will definitely leave scars. That all started when I was just a fucking child too, long before I would've been worried about inceldom.

Several ways, bullied both physically and verbally, issues with family members, it would be way too long if I went into detail.

But being treated like dirt, feeling like people are out to get you, and feeling like the world hates you for most of your life, will definitely leave scars. That all started when I was just a fucking child too, long before I would've been worried about inceldom.
I had all that shit and worse. Man up or more details.

I had all that shit and worse. Man up or more details.

I understand man. I wouldn't wish what I went through on anyone, but unfortunately many people have had worse. I don't think it's important to get into detail unless you want to see a giant fucking essay, besides, I've been slowly improving in terms of mental issues in the last couple years. For example, until around a year ago certain situations would trigger flashbacks that would cause me to either go into a blind rage, or break down and cry. That no longer happens. However, all those past issues still caused me to fall off the curve with social life, dating and relationships, and getting back on it is still a hell of an endeavor.

I understand man. I wouldn't wish what I went through on anyone, but unfortunately many people have had worse. I don't think it's important to get into detail unless you want to see a giant fucking essay, besides, I've been slowly improving in terms of mental issues in the last couple years. For example, until around a year ago certain situations would trigger flashbacks that would cause me to either go into a blind rage, or break down and cry. That no longer happens. However, all those past issues still caused me to fall off the curve with social life, dating and relationships, and getting back on it is still a hell of an endeavor.

I know what u mean. I got the same issues but u gotta move on. Remember that it happened but do not let if fuck ur life more then it did.

But do write quick summary subjects of what. Like mom beat me with cord. Ect
And at least u got money and go out all the time. That is more then most here.

primarily mentalcel and facecel

A lot of thingscel

jfl "mentalcel", just gtfo. you should be avoiding this site then because you know you can get laid.

its funny how mentalcels like announcing that fact as if its a legitimate reason to be here

Facecel like it should be for everyone. Bluepilled to think yours is a different reason

I bet you are a foid. Honestly wouldn't be surprised at all.. uuh my mental issues prevent me from installing tinder and receive validation

I don't fucking know anymore.... Every time I look to see what women want, it's the antithesis of me.

At least I'm white. And have hair, most of it anyway (thanks finasteride!).

Facecel, heightcel (in my country), spergcel and framecel.

Facecel like it should be for everyone. Bluepilled to think yours is a different reason

I bet you are a foid. Honestly wouldn't be surprised at all.. uuh my mental issues prevent me from installing tinder and receive validation
She is.
Easy to spot.

I'm just a bit ugly.
Ie. Everythingwomenhatecel

Baldcel, mentalcel.
Got more, but these two are the main reason.

Enitchcel, microcel, uglycel

Lazycel, and manlet, and also ugly.

Most of my issues are stemming from my shit self esteem, anxiety, PTSD, and depression, much of it is because of being emotionally abused in the past. And I'm sure foids can see that shit in me.

I'm mostly a facecel, but I can tell you that femoids can't see your issues. All over the world they get beaten on daily basis by a crimemaxing chad.

If you're good looking enough, your personality derangements become bonus points, the contrary applies if you're not enough above average.

Facecel, mixedcel, and mentalcel.

In terms of appearance, I am a manlet. I also have a high hairline. That's why I chose my profile picture like that.

I am also considered mental by normies, but normal by incels. So I don't know if that counts.

uglycel and mentalcel. Overall, GIGACEL

Mentalcel facecell heightcel sociocel aspiecel truecel ethniccel dickcel handcel nose cel eye cel teethcel breathcel HBOcel norwoodcel

Short, no jawline, feminine facial features and bad anxiety attacks.

Average face, skinny, wristcel, low iq, anxiety

Facecel and mentalcel.

The bullying I endured from middle school all the way up to 10 grade still haunts me till this day and it will continue to haunt me forever. I can't trust anyone because of it.

Mentalcel. But I believe that I've only become a mentalcel after and because I was a dickcel and a ricecel and a manlet before.

Facecel and mentalcel.

The bullying I endured from middle school all the way up to 10 grade still haunts me till this day and it will continue to haunt me forever. I can't trust anyone because of it.

Yep. Mostly the same for me, I was bullied relentlessly from age 11 to 17. My only good years in school were the 2nd half of 11th grade and 12th grade.

Only reason I didn't get bullied after that was because I snapped and knocked a dudes teeth out. Turns out that guy was a known asshole so I finally got some friends after that, and I guess my former bullies didn't want to fuck with me anymore.