Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What in your opinion is the worst thing about american high schools outside of allowing women a free pass?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'd say it's the fact that you don't learn anything useful. It's just there to prepare you for college so you can sink tons of money into it.

It's really just a playground for the normhive

It’s a complete waste of time that teaches you nothing plus you get bullied and rejected by foids if you’re low inhib enough to approach

The fact that some high schools are co-ed is horrible. I cannot imagine being an incel and seeing other kids acheive such sexual success at a young age. My all boys school sheltered me from that shit.

• They teach you to obey the authority.
  • They kill your curiosity, creativity and imagination, teaching you to comply.
  • They steal your time and energy.
  • They teach you to endure psychological torture.
  • They fill your head with misinformation.
  • They kill your individuality.
  • They make a "useful" cog for the system.
1*Ley8LV0_3InShv5jDCSd2Q.jpeg

The fact that the classes are not fixed and change everytime and they are not categorized into by fields like in Europe.That dramatically increase bullying

Bullying... Before the garbage they teach you, bullying is by far the worst thing in the educational system, and absolutely no one even bothers to seem like they are trying to fix it. But for fuck sake, if you even attempt to raise your hand back at your bully, you will be expelled and with criminal record. It's like they are pro bullying, I swear.

Wasting your time and money on useless bs info that you will forget anyway, it is a literal shitty social experiment where Chad and foids enjoy it like hell while failed normies and incels are forced to cope or rope, you get it.
Everything
Pretty much lol

They let bullying occur, often participating in it themselves (as many were bullies in HS themselves), and worst of all, punishing the victim simply for being apart of it. I used to think that homeschooling was bad for a child's social development. But in today's world, I think that public school is worse.

• They teach you to obey the authority.
  • They kill your curiosity, creativity and imagination, teaching you to comply.
  • They steal your time and energy.
  • They teach you to endure psychological torture.
  • They fill your head with misinformation.
  • They kill your individuality.
  • They make a "useful" cog for the system.
1*Ley8LV0_3InShv5jDCSd2Q.jpeg

The fact that they can trap you in a bubble filled with people that dislike you. It's easy to end up being hated by everyone purely because normies at school will bully you in an instant for fun and validation.

The fact it exists

That a star athlete with an IQ of 80 on a good day gets a full ride for college.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back