Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What in your opinion is the ratio of good to bad people in the world?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Good and bad are vague terms. Not to mention that people can be good in certain situations and bad in others, they are complex and multidimensional creatures. Or they can be rather neutral, apathetic and inactive, even though they may have the best of intentions or wishes.

That being said, let's simplify things. With your subjective opinion, answer any question you wish: Do you see most of human beings as evil? Or perhaps neutral and uncaring? Or perhaps neutral and maybe even caring but too scared or lazy to do anything good or stop evil? Or do you think most people are good? How many good people do you think there are compared to bad people?

My opinions are convoluted. As always they change with my current mood. Tbh if you asked me this on one day and one more time a week from that day, I could give you totally opposite answers and I would absolutely mean it and totally stand by those answer at those given moments.

It depends on what there is to gain. Basically cynicism.

Being nice > Getting what they want from you - Virtue signal points.
Being bad > asserting dominance - playing you for a fool.

80% bad
20% good

As you said it is complex and dependent on situation. Some prople are nice to some but bad to others. But I would say really good people and by that I mean people with virtuosity, empathy, kindness, altruism and egalitarian mindset are extremely rare. Like 0.0000001% of population.

It depends on what there is to gain. Basically cynicism.

Being nice > Getting what they want from you - Virtue signal points.
Being bad > asserting dominance - playing you for a fool.
I was a cynic for so long, I still consider myself one. But sometimes I think that a lot of people are just like me. Tired, beaten down, and they really just want to be comfortable and avoid stress as much as possible.

Although the number of downright bad people is still quite amazing.
80% bad
20% good
Yeah sounds pretty right.
As you said it is complex and dependent on situation. Some prople are nice to some but bad to others. But I would say really good people and by that I mean people with virtuosity, empathy, kindness, altruism and egalitarian mindset are extremely rare. Like 0.0000001% of population.
I reckon it's not quite THAT rare, but you're pretty close.

I can be evil even towards friends sometimes :feelsrope: Its hard to say if youre ambivalent schizo who thinks in several different divided dimensions

“Good” and “bad” are subjective concepts. I am personally neutral.

90% bad 10% good

Tbh everyone who hates incels are evil in my eyes as they only want to see the suffering of sub8 man

I don't think its right to classify and bucket people into good and bad. To be doing that we would be applying the same hypocrisy normies and women apply too us on a regular basis as an excuse to treat us as 2nd class citizens in everything but name.

Someone can be "bad" by society's standards but a good person to you on a personal level, and contribute untold amounts of value to your life. I have incel friends who are hated and thought of as bad people by almost everyone, but to me I truly cherish the contribution they have had in my life. I'm sure other people here know of people like this to them in their lives.

Someone can also be a paragon of society's standards but treats you like shit and makes you miserable specifically even though they are generally good to other people. This applies to many of the bullies I (and many of you) had also had, who are generally well liked by other people for entirely understandable reasons. Most bullies and act perfectly normally or even with kindness to those they actually view as human, they simply attack us because they view us with the same level of understanding/compassion as a cockroach, or even as something that deserves the beating they will serve up.

Human interactions are almost never universal, and people will act based on their judgement of other people and lack of empathy/understanding for the circumstances of someone else.

So really, when trying to tally who is good and who is bad, the only interpretation you can give is a personal one. All you can ask yourself is "How many people have been good/bad to ME specifically?" In this case my answer would probably be 1:600(good:bad) or so.

Last edited:
Good and bad are vague terms. Not to mention that people can be good in certain situations and bad in others, they are complex and multidimensional creatures. Or they can be rather neutral, apathetic and inactive, even though they may have the best of intentions or wishes.

That being said, let's simplify things. With your subjective opinion, answer any question you wish: Do you see most of human beings as evil? Or perhaps neutral and uncaring? Or perhaps neutral and maybe even caring but too scared or lazy to do anything good or stop evil? Or do you think most people are good? How many good people do you think there are compared to bad people?

My opinions are convoluted. As always they change with my current mood. Tbh if you asked me this on one day and one more time a week from that day, I could give you totally opposite answers and I would absolutely mean it and totally stand by those answer at those given moments.
1:9 altruistic: selfish ratio
1:99 Blackpilled altruistic person: normies
1:999 Kind trucel: normies

Most people are victims of le monke brain, short sighted greed/evil or at least coaxed into it by psychopaths naturally rising to the top of our soyciety. Good people? I'd say at most 10%. Most are npcs.

Most people are victims of le monke brain, short sighted greed/evil or at least coaxed into it by psychopaths naturally rising to the top of our soyciety. Good people? I'd say at most 10%. Most are npcs.
solid 30% of people apparently have no inner voice. literal NPCs. psychology today posted about this

solid 30% of people apparently have no inner voice. literal NPCs. psychology today posted about this
Yeah I read something about that too, but I don't buy it. I think they must've botched the questions or there's some misunderstanding or something.

I can't imagine life without an inner voice, the study must be bullshit.

100% bad
0% good

not sure of an exact ratio tbh. but clearly the average person is very judgmental and superficial. speaking of this, every time a public health crisis like corona happens it seems to bring out the stupidest people on earth and unironically makes me lose some faith in humanity

during the wildfires in california our air quality was literally the worst in the entire world, worse than fucking Beijing. every time you went outside you'd be breathing in mouth fulls of smoke. and there were people taking their babies out in the stroller, going for a walk with their dogs, riding in the car with their windows down, et cetera in the toxic air. people can be so fucking dumb

I don't believe in good or bad. There is only human nature, and there are liars.

Stop reading my mind pls
full

Good as in vegan?
Good as in lgbt supporter?
Good as in polite?
Good as in well meaning?

I am sure every leftist is trying to be good in their own eyes. They are just calling out and trying to stop racism, sexism and misogyny.
Percentage doesnt really matter. Road to hell is paved with good intentions.

“Good” and “bad” are subjective concepts.
I like to define good in a Darwinian sense, as that which promotes the survival of the individual and/or the species in generad
Good as in vegan?
Good as in lgbt supporter?
Good as in polite?
Good as in well meaning?

I am sure every leftist is trying to be good in their own eyes. They are just calling out and trying to stop racism, sexism and misogyny.
Percentage doesnt really matter. Road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Very high IQ. They mean well but they are simple-minded in that they don't see that there's more to life than good feelings. Sexism and racism may hurt people, but they're truth, and they keep the natural way of things intact.

Last edited:
I think the majority of people are selfish and loonk out for themselves without thinking of others. All foids are selfish most men are selfish they cannot empathize with the world view of others.

80% bad
20% good
careful there anon you're starting to sound like a foid!

no seriously, i think its even less. maybe 10 good. but even then i feel like alot of good people turn rotten [like me] over time due to stress. im not as kind/blissful as i was 10 years ago.

Everyone will justify their actions. Most bad people think their good. Most good people wish they were bad. IDK I can't think anymore

100% bad, 0% good.

Romans 3 KJV:

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Not entirely sure tbh, but there is definitely more bad than good.

50/50

The duality of yin and yang is an indivisible whole.

A3481ED7 9326 4A57 BA65 7E0845FE776A

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back